a quiz for all of you ..xexexe

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George I love that dark blue! Looks black but in the sun it pops man! You're bike will look fantastic!:punk:Since I happen to love blue and you're posting up pics of blue cars here is a pic of my LeMans blue 04' ZO6. Not as dark as the blue you're shooting for but it goes dark and light depending on the lighting.
Mike
ZO6014.jpg

George I love that dark blue! Looks black but in the sun it pops man! You're bike will look fantastic!:punk:Since I happen to love blue and you're posting up pics of blue cars here is a pic of my LeMans blue 04' ZO6. Not as dark as the blue you're shooting for but it goes dark and light depending on the lighting.
Mike
ZO6014.jpg

THIS IS YOUR CAR???? WOW VERY GOOOOOD. I LOVE IT. AND...NICE COLOR :punk::punk:

Yes George, I bought her brand new in November of 2004 and she has about 12,000 miles now. Thank you for the nice compliment.
Mike

Mike
ZO6014.jpg

Wow, that's my dream car right there. I almost had a 2004 black on black Z06 but it fell through at the last minute.:( but someday.... Beautiful car dude the more I look at the lemans pkg the more I like it even better than in black. Ride/drive safe. Ed

LOL.... Did Bob Novie changed name and migrated to Poland?... If i call stupid to anyone here what happens? Im curious... Anyone can enlighten me? Do i go to some penalty box?...
Hey Prez If the EU is so bad why did the twins joined in 2004? That is something i think it may be stupid rather than what George said... Y'all can put me on your ignore list... LOL... It made my day...

Thanks Ed! It's my dream car too and I waited a lot of years until kids were grown and out of the house to get it . lmao!
Mike

LOL.... Did Bob Novie changed name and migrated to Poland?... If i call stupid to anyone here what happens? Im curious... Anyone can enlighten me? Do i go to some penalty box?...
Hey Prez If the EU is so bad why did the twins joined in 2004? That is something i think it may be stupid rather than what George said... Y'all can put me on your ignore list... LOL... It made my day...

you dont need to be on anyone's ignore list Wildweasel pt. you havent offended anyone , but believe if a specific person starts attacking you ... you will change your tacticks to this person.
no one is perfect and i hate people who talk like they know everything and their opinion is the opinion which must stand.
but the thing i hate most is people which the phrase "i am sorry" it isnt in their dictionary.
you are not that kind of guy.

Bob went to portugal and for now yar calling him "MOM"...

Well, EU is good but without greece and...yes yes portugal! which having the same problems like greece use to LOL
Coincidence?
Anyone can search trough google and see what greece and portugal are doing right now...

And here is the moment when im geting really pissed when some jerk's with 5 cars, 3 bike and boat even are sending me the messages and complaing
how poor they are!

They demanding giving them whatever they want due the spirit of v-max LOL
"Give me the drawnings, give whatever you have worked cuz you should share this."

I will share everything without a breath with folks who are not lying and doing some great work to this forum - not some bozo's who's creating 200 threads along 200 posts and showing how great they are.

Fuck you pedro, son of bob and bob!...I dont care anymore.

LOL... Its so easy to get fun these days... And one doesn't even have to pay for it... You are someone who should have lived in the early 40's... They had a nice place there for people like you... LOL... im eager to get the next reply... I was so bored and now im thrilled with anticipation... Please linger around that you are making my days...

Bob went to portugal and for now yar calling him "MOM"...

Well, EU is good but without greece and...yes yes portugal! which having the same problems like greece use to LOL
Coincidence?
Anyone can search trough google and see what greece and portugal are doing right now...

And here is the moment when im geting really pissed when some jerk's with 5 cars, 3 bike and boat even are sending me the messages and complaing
how poor they are!

They demanding giving them whatever they want due the spirit of v-max LOL
"Give me the drawnings, give whatever you have worked cuz you should share this."

I will share everything without a breath with folks who are not lying and doing some great work to this forum - not some bozo's who's creating 200 threads along 200 posts and showing how great they are.

Fuck you pedro, son of bob and bob!...I dont care anymore.

I'm thinking the Quiz has run its course XXXXXXX .

Yep , when all you can contribute is calling a brother names , it's time to re-think ...... who is gonna benefit from this ?

i love the midnight blue color. we just bought my wife a new dodge journey and the color we wanted was what they call blackberry. it looks black walking up to it but when you get there its got a real nice blue to it. unfotunatley due to the stuff going on in japan, they cannot get that color due to the pearls or something in it so we had to order her an orange one instead. nice color choice. i want to paint my show truck a color very close to that when i redo it.

its done, orange color bye bye, hello midnight blue color.
took some pics, it is not that good in the pics as it is in real life.

i may be removing the yellow grills and install a golden one, i am not sure yet. in the pics the grill look like mismatch a little bit with the colors but in the eye it is not so bad..

any critism is welcome.

Attachments

• 2011-04-23 10.55.26.jpg
    2011-04-23 10.55.26.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 17
  • 2011-04-23 10.55.09.jpg
    2011-04-23 10.55.09.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 2011-04-23 10.55.02.jpg
    2011-04-23 10.55.02.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 17
  • 2011-04-22 11.01.15.jpg
    2011-04-22 11.01.15.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 2011-04-23 12.14.52.jpg
    2011-04-23 12.14.52.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 2011-04-23 12.13.55.jpg
    2011-04-23 12.13.55.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 13
Hey George why did you use the divider on the front brake lines? Any special consideration to do that that way? Don't you think it would look cleaner with just one line going down and a loop to cross left?

Hey George why did you use the divider on the front brake lines? Any special consideration to do that that way? Don't you think it would look cleaner with just one line going down and a loop to cross left?

yeap you are right. this is one of the must do things, i just have to order new brake lines. i had the divider from a previous bike i owned (ZXR 750 H2 1989). and when i bought my max the first things i did was to upgrade the whole front end with my zxr 750, that frond end went away ...but the divider stayed lol.

now tht you mentioned it , the brake effect has the same power if 2 brake lines leave from the master cylinder and go to each calliper, or do you suggest one brake line from the master cylinder to one calliper and then from the calliper another line to the other?
i have seen both setups, dont know if it makes any difference to the braking

Looks great George!! I was wondering if you got the issue you had with your carbs figured out? Let me know, I'm curious of what you did to fix it. As a fellow flatside user I like to gather as much info as I can. It seems if people don't use them they just bash those of us who do. Ed

Looks great George!! I was wondering if you got the issue you had with your carbs figured out? Let me know, I'm curious of what you did to fix it. As a fellow flatside user I like to gather as much info as I can. It seems if people don't use them they just bash those of us who do. Ed

the thing that fixed magicaly my carbs was again a very quick ride. i used compressed air in the overflow hose but nothing. when my nerves was about to explode i took my bike and vanished for my mechanic. untill i reached him they stop overflowing gas. my guess is that some rubbish might have sit near the floater system and didnt let it close completely.. since then i didnt happen again..

the good with this carbs is that you can open them to check the floater system and main jet bolt on the bike. so next time i will try to see what exactly is going in there ...and of course to see if this is the problem.

Back