a REAL Congresswoman

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
Congresswoman Duckworth - talk about a smack down to a person deserving it, this is!

We need more Elected Officials like her. Congresswomen Duckworth was brilliant and brings to mind the fact that she is a real war hero. She held the rank of Captain and was a helicopter pilot. Her helicopter was shot down over Iraq and she lost both of her legs and use of her right arm.

Mr. Castillo 's business received $500 million dollars in federal business because he claimed he was a disabled veteran.

Mr. Castillo's injury consists of hurting his foot while playing football at an elite college prep school!

He never served a day in the service of his country, but he claimed playing football at a college prep ROTC was the same as an injury in combat!

Watch what Duckworth says to Mr. Castillo, who has made millions from his "disabled veteran status", while real disabled veterans live under viaducts and in alleys because of what they saw or did in the defense of this nation.

Give her four minutes to set this guy up before belittling him in front of a congressional hearing. And the speaker of the meeting let her talk longer than allotted regular time.

Click below:

http://www.upworthy.com/whats-the-worst-thing-you-could-say-to-a-congresswoman-who-lost-her-legs-in-battle-found-it?g=2

I saw this video a while back, and it's still a good look-see. He should be too ashamed to appear in public.

Sadly he's one of many. There's a guy I work with who apparently hurt himself in Air Force basic training a couple of years back... never finished... yet he's getting a disability check. Thing is... he loves to brag about all the weightlifting he's doing and how much of a badass he is. He talked about this in a little "water cooler" discussion. Its like he was proud of it. Lost my cool and I got sent to HR and was reprimanded for my behavior for calling him a pussy for exploiting a system that's mired with leeches like him while veterans will real serious issues are having to wait. I really want to stomp the shit out of that guy.

Redefined the term "Ripped him a new asshole".... Wow!, and she gets 5 stars from me!!

Back