About Sean Morley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastatv

Reaction score
I haven't been here in a while, had some personal issues going on and actually didn't have internet for a while. Anyway, wanted to mention some things about Sean here. I don't know him, nor does he know me, less a couple of e-mails to one another about my trans developing the second gear "pop". I emailed Sean and told him I would like to purchase his gear sets for the Max, he sent me his re-worked gears and all gaskets, shifting forks etc... He sent me these things without any kind of payment! I sent him a check after he had shipped the items. Also, he said use the gaskets and other parts I needed and simply replace what I use. Talk about working with me! Anyway, what I'm saying is that he is a real "stand up " guy and I highly recommend doing business with him! Also, the trans issue is completely resolved and has never shifted so smoothly, just like he said! I'm more than pleased. Fastatv :clapping: :punk:

Re: About Sean Morely

That's a nice thing to say. Good onya mate.

I'm sure Sean will be very happy to read this.
A Heartfelt Thanks is always nice to hear.

.............. and the choir nods their heads in agreement. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Sean has helped me out quite a few times and works with me with parts when I'm strapped. So personally I think anyone who needs parts whether there stock items or full blown custom he comes thru every time. Anyone who owns a Vmax should keep his number on speed dial. Sometimes you might find cheaper but nowhere will you find the kind Of support from a vender anywhere near Sean. He goes so far above and beyond to help guys here he's in the stratosphere. A definete class act.

absolutely great fella to deal with.:punk:
i can think of about 5 others that are awesome as well.:punk:
fantastic group here in general:punk:

Sean + Infinium!:punk: I cannot say enough great things about Seans service and his character! He is a geniune nice guy to meet in person, even when I screwed up his rooming plans at Thunder last year! I'm glad it worked out for him in the end.:worthy:
Gannon is also a excellant vendor who stands behind his product 100% and errs on the side of the customer just to be sure!!:worthy:

Sean was the first one to explain the benifts of full header systems on a Vmax to me, some 30k ago. He wasn't pitching his own product either. At that time I'd not bought anything from him, nor knew anything about him. He's always got time for us, and we know he's a busy guy. Gannon- He's another great guy. Both, along with many others, make this forum the best! I hope you all are here for a long time.
Steve-o

Back