About to buy 500 Vmax's....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
pix235180141.jpg

For this little guy.....

pug.jpg

My new little toy!

Tritium big dot sight on it too. I guess thats novelty since your not going to shoot anything past 15 feet anyways....:rofl_200:... not with a 1" barrel.

Wow, you found .22 in stock. I haven't seen any boxes of that in central FL for quite some time. Apparently it is still stocked regularly but disappears within an hour of being restocked anywhere. All other calibers are back with readily available stock.

Well you might, the round will still travel that far... Just a matter of how many times you are going to pull the trigger ;)

Wow, you found .22 in stock. I haven't seen any boxes of that in central FL for quite some time. Apparently it is still stocked regularly but disappears within an hour of being restocked anywhere. All other calibers are back with readily available stock.

Yea, Wal-Mart sold out the popular rounds as they came in. Getting in there early didn't help 2 months ago. Either everyone is done hording for the zombie invasion or the supply is better. Nice to see boxes of 22 short on the shelf again for cheap plinking. I just located a few thousand, new, round nosed 38 cailibers while cleaning my step fathers shed out. I knew he reloaded but didn't know he was getting ready for an invasion. I've got a Bud that melts down and makes nice 44 cal. balls for the black powder revolvers. You can buy and keep the gun, but the powder and caps are regulated in Massachusetts?
uhm00000.gif

Back