Academy Nominees, Al Sharpton Speaks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnblaid

Reaction score
This year, all 20 best actor nominees are white. I believe they said that this also happened in 1992 and again at some earlier year. Not exactly a trend IMHO.

Al Sharpton says " "Selma" (the movie) has been largely ignored by whites and by the Academy. And at the Academy, the further up the ladder you go, the whiter it gets." Thanks Al...we all really needed that.

Perhaps we are just tired of hearing about the Civil Rights movement and just wonder "Can we all get along?" as famous black person Rodney King, who was black, once asked as he watched
the Los Angeles Riots in horror. Yes, a black person was horrified at rioting black people. And HE was the one who was beaten by police!

Read it Al.

Meanwhile "Fury" is still not nominated for anything because the higher up the Academy ladder you go the stupider and more politically correct it gets.

Maybe the judging was actually based on talent this year ........... Nah , Al would never buy that. It has to be racism or he's out of a job. ( He's certainly out of talent ).

I guess that sharpton never heard this quote.....

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

~Martin Luther King~

For sharpton......its all about skin color.

Al who? :confused2:

Who, in their right mind, gives a nasty rats' arss about some awards being passed out at an academy somewhere in Hollyweird? If that's all that's on TV, I'll be waxing bikes and/or changing brake/clutch fluids for the year that evening.

I guess that sharpton never heard this quote.....

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

~Martin Luther King~

For sharpton......its all about skin color.

Yep, great dream...and they killed him.

I can find no character in Nicki Manage' but it's not a lack of white, it's a lack of character.

Your He Haw link had a virus in it, by the way.

Use Webroot Secure Anywhere. Its 20 bucks for 5 systems per year and that includes phones and tablets.

Back