All Hail Sean Morley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingMain

Reaction score
:eusa_dance:I know most of you who frequent this site are familiar with Sean. I just wanted thank him publicly for all his AWESOME customer service and help:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::banana::banana::banana::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::eusa_dance:

Thank you Sean!!!!
Cheers:cheers:

Re: All Hail Sean Morely

You could have at least spelled his name right...:whistlin: :rofl_200:

Ooppss
Sorry about that Mr Morley :ummm:

Regardless of the name you are still one cool cat to do business with :coolgleamA:

Yes,Sean is not your typical vendor.I am lucky to have him as a friend.He has helped me numerous times and I recommend to everyone calling him first when you need parts.He has enough vmax stuff for 10 guys.Tons of high perf stuff too.

You could have at least spelled his name right...:whistlin: :rofl_200:

With a wave of my mighty hand, I have corrected the title!! Muhahaha.... OK, nobody cares.... LOL.

Maybe this thread should go to the Review forum... yes, no?? ... anyone awake?

With a wave of my mighty hand, I have corrected the title!! Muhahaha.... OK, nobody cares.... LOL.

Maybe this thread should go to the Review forum... yes, no?? ... anyone awake?

That's no fun...

I like seeing people make mistakes... lol :biglaugh:

Sean, is not at all your ordinary vender he is extremly knowlegible, helpful and one hell of a nice guy!

Thank you! Sean, for all your help and look forward to dealing with you in the near future.

Sean, is not at all your ordinary vender he is extremly knowlegible, helpful and one hell of a nice guy!

Thank you! Sean, for all your help and look forward to dealing with you in the near future.

AND! He emails ya back and answers his phone and and and...:thumbs up:

Keep it up Sean!:cheers:

Hi Sean, Tried emailing you at Morley's Muscle, but got no reply. Trying to buy a pair of the 'Busa brake adapters from you. Can you ship them to the UK?

Message me and we'll chat.

ouchez,
from a fellow mid-Michigan Vmax'er, you won't go wrong working with Sean Morley. At Thunder last year, I won a $50 off certificate for a Morley Muscle Jet kit that Sean donated to the after dinner raffle. Spoke with Sean after the raffle to finalize the purchase, received the kit within days of returning from Thunder, and Sean promptly answered a couple questions I had on fine tuning the carbs once the kit was installed ( very easy kit to install I might add ) via e-mail.

:worthy: So, as many others have already chanted... All Hail Sean Morley :worthy:

Sean is a great guy. He has helped me on several issues and he doesn't hold back on the "right" information. :worthy::worthy:

Thanks for all you do for your customers and for the site!!

Very patient man too... Lol... Walked me thru a trans removal.. And shipped me back undercut trans quicker than canadapost could drop it off to him lol. So far ive bought k&n undercut trans and set of wherls n tires from him and i am extremely impressed with the service... Price... And speed of turn around. My number one source for my vmax mods.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

One of the good guys, willing to help out where he can, willing to pass on the wealth of his years of knowledge. Thanks Sean.

I'd also not hesitate recommending him with related help, service, parts, etc.
He is an all around great guy from what I could tell but I hope we are not spoiling him with all the kind words? :biglaugh:

I agree, great customer service, not many blokes out there running a business will try and help you save money by giving you free advice. I don't know how he answers the emails so promtly-he must not sleep!

Back