Allegorical Symbolism in "Godzilla 2014"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnblaid

Reaction score
The first in a series of Movie Reviews by johnblaid.

For those of you who have seen Godzilla 2014, you may have been confused as to exactly what the fuck the film was about.

Let me explain.

The scientists in the film who were experimenting on the strange creature in the confined space represented the Evil Desire of Men to control everything, especially women. And it backfired.

The Giant creatures that attacked and crushed almost everything represented Nikki Manage's Ass trying to crush the life out of anyone who got in the way of World domination by the Biggest Ass in the World. Note the maternal twist when the smaller creature gave the "larger" Female (superior) a nuclear missile with which to nurture it's eggs, thus making the correct choice between guns and butter or beating one's guns into plough shares. All symbolic of peach through ass crushing power but disguised so that liberals would not object to the content.

Godzilla represented the TRULY HUGE ASS of Hillary Clinton (much bigger than Nikki's Ass) and the Power of America (refer to Team America, World Police). Godzilla symbolized the fact that war and violence triumph over peace and tree hugging every time if violence is applied properly. ie. Not restrained in any way...no mercy shown. As Godzilla was victorious in the "end" so shall Hillary be. And her Ass will beget the war of all wars that will end in peace with victory by America, a nation once more great among the cinders of many countries we don't like who will never fuck with us again. And then we shall return to the sea like one of our Strategic Nuclear Submarines (as did Godzilla)

Give it another watch and you'll see it much differently.

Film at Eleven.

The first in a series of Movie Reviews by johnblaid.

For those of you who have seen Godzilla 2014, you may have been confused as to exactly what the fuck the film was about.

Let me explain.

The scientists in the film who were experimenting on the strange creature in the confined space represented the Evil Desire of Men to control everything, especially women. And it backfired.

The Giant creatures that attacked and crushed almost everything represented Nikki Manage's Ass trying to crush the life out of anyone who got in the way of World domination by the Biggest Ass in the World. Note the maternal twist when the smaller creature gave the "larger" Female (superior) a nuclear missile with which to nurture it's eggs, thus making the correct choice between guns and butter or beating one's guns into plough shares. All symbolic of peach through ass crushing power but disguised so that liberals would not object to the content.

Godzilla represented the TRULY HUGE ASS of Hillary Clinton (much bigger than Nikki's Ass) and the Power of America (refer to Team America, World Police). Godzilla symbolized the fact that war and violence triumph over peace and tree hugging every time if violence is applied properly. ie. Not restrained in any way...no mercy shown. As Godzilla was victorious in the "end" so shall Hillary be. And her Ass will beget the war of all wars that will end in peace with victory by America, a nation once more great among the cinders of many countries we don't like who will never fuck with us again. And then we shall return to the sea like one of our Strategic Nuclear Submarines (as did Godzilla)

Give it another watch and you'll see it much differently.

Film at Eleven.

I just saw it this weekend. I did scratch my head with some of the content, but this review clears it all up :biglaugh::eusa_dance:

LOL...and all this time I thought it was about man F**cking with mother nature, and her having her revenge...

Thanks for saving me the price X 2 of admission. Now I can debate the moral aspects of overgrown butts vs. cartoon characters with out mention of Rogers wife , Veronica Rabbit. :ummm:

Ive watched it twice. I love the part where Hillary's Butt (Godzilla) wounded and weak, wanders into the bay and swims away with the promise that whenever Other Evil Big Butts rise to threaten mankind....

She will return and Save Us. Probably with a Federal Single payer healthcare system.

Back