Almost done!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hercules

Reaction score
Fender and the top cover are in the paint shop,A few more chrome pieces from Morley Muscle, dyno and rejetting carbs and we should be ready to ride [knock on wood]

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 83
i usually dont like chrome but my god that bike is amazing......top notch!

id hate to know what you spent!

These were taken from my Iphone so they're flipped around all over the place.

Attachments

• IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 60
Looks great Herc!

I HOPE to be able to come out to Ohio and see it but with surgery this Thursday riding this year is looking nil. :bang head: Stupid back!:damn angry:

Chris.the funny thing is[and this will cheer you up]this bike used to belong to Cornell, it was loaded up with his stuff you name it [except for the vgas I added that]the only UFO stuff on the bike from Cornell that wasn't sold on ebay is the seat.lol everything he had done to it has been undone! It all helped to pay for what I wanted to do to it. Now I know you like hearing that

Thanks for the compliments guys its been 9 months and finally coming together from breaking a tap in the frame to shearing off a grade 8 shock bolt also in the frame,stripping bolts you name it I did it.

Looking real good!!!

Please just tell me you're gonna lower those ape hangers, and all will be fine :biglaugh:

Neil

You forgot to mention you got rid of the "yellow" chrome for some real chrome work! You're welcome and thanks!

Sean

You forgot to mention you got rid of the "yellow" chrome for some real chrome work! You're welcome and thanks!

Sean

Sean is right about that,the scoops [from UFO] were yellowish along with other pieces so all the chrome was replaced 90% of it was supplied by Sean,his chrome is a blue show quality chrome [and yes thank you very much Sean] believe me it does make a difference the whole bike was chrome Tank fenders everything I had spent months doing it in a shed once I wheeled it out I realized
it was two tone I was mortified then I spoke to Sean we worked out a deal and all was exchanged or done over I scratched the chrome tank and fender thing.....Now all the chrome is bright and show quality but best of all it all matches.

So beware there are different shades of chrome depending on the chromium used and how often they clean their tanks..........Chromium is expensive to dispose of and some chrome-rs never clean their tanks they just keep adding chromium ,nickel and copper and therefore you end up with a dirty looking or yellowish chrome[or they don't apply enough nickel]

If your looking for nice show quality A1 chrome don't waste your time and money go through Sean their work is excellent!!

I prefer the blacked out look, but I can appreciate the hard work and obsession you put into it. nice ride!

Sean is right about that,the scoops [from UFO] were yellowish along with other pieces so all the chrome was replaced 90% of it was supplied by Sean,his chrome is a blue show quality chrome [and yes thank you very much Sean] believe me it does make a difference the whole bike was chrome Tank fenders everything I had spent months doing it in a shed once I wheeled it out I realized
it was two tone I was mortified then I spoke to Sean we worked out a deal and all was exchanged or done over I scratched the chrome tank and fender thing.....Now all the chrome is bright and show quality but best of all it all matches.

So beware there are different shades of chrome depending on the nickel they use and how often they clean their tanks..........Chromium is expensive to dispose of and some chrome-rs never clean their tanks they just keep adding chromium ,nickel and copper and therefore you end up with a dirty looking or yellowish chrome[or they don't apply enough nickel]

If your looking for nice show quality A1 chrome don't waste your time and money go through Sean their work is excellent!!

What? UFO made bunk stuff? NO? Say it isn't so...:rofl_200:

he's talking about the body set. I think they went over seas.

Sean

Back