any battery asap

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you read the reviews, which was 1 when I bought mine, it was not good. Sean Morley said he had good luck with his but I think he bought the cheaper acid type. I have had mine for over 2 yrs and still holds a charge well and spins the bike like a Mack truck. It's a tight fit, I thought I was going to have to send my wife to the hardware store and ask for a battery spreader.......LOL.she's a blond and that should say it all......

It cranks like a champ now, all though I still need to ground the starter. I can still tell the hot start problem is there, even though it starts hot. It was a tight fit. Once I got the fuel filter and spill line (?) outta the way the battery dropped right in. The only problem I had with the battery box mod was that one of the bolts holding the box down was frozen and spun the head off.

When that happens trying to get the bolts out of the box you can simply redrill new locations at the forward position and use a bolt and nut through the original hole that was moved forward.

Hey guys I'm going on a bike trip this Wed and I found my Battery dead this morning. No local shops stock a vmax battery, are there any cheap batteries at Walmart/ autozone etc that fit in a pinch?
I actually found bike batteries at Batteries Plus, and they work pretty well. half the fricking cost too

Back