Any Erie, PA riders? Or close-by?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evenhanded

Reaction score
I'd love to check out your bikes - I'm trying to decide which exhaust to get and would love to see/hear a bunch in person. Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo would be cool too.

We are still planning a pittsburgh run in the beginning of august.
Garrett and i have holeshot, and Bob has marks exhaust, plus whoever else comes. You should join us...

I will be fishing in Erie this weekend, wont have the max though :mad:
I will be staying at the comfort inn close to presque isle on saturday night.

I'm in Buffalo, few of us on here. I have a Kirker.

Hey that sounds great - do you guys have dates yet for the August run? Do you Buffalo guys ride together often?

We are still planning a pittsburgh run in the beginning of august.
Garrett and i have holeshot, and Bob has marks exhaust, plus whoever else comes. You should join us...

I will be fishing in Erie this weekend, wont have the max though :mad:
I will be staying at the comfort inn close to presque isle on saturday night.

is this the one congregating around mike's place?? or is it something different?
and what of the pizza run late fall, is that also heading your way Bill or we hanging out east for that, maybe a little north!!!!!!

is this the one congregating around mike's place?? or is it something different?
and what of the pizza run late fall, is that also heading your way Bill or we hanging out east for that, maybe a little north!!!!!!

Ro,
The pizza run is in september, i guess we haven't decided if we are going back for pizza or to the anchor bar in buffalo for wings. seems to me that we are leaning towards the wings but not sure yet.

The pittsburgh run is going to be (i think) the first weekend in august.
and i'm pretty sure Mike is going to have a cookout at his house one of the nights that weekend.

Ro,
The pizza run is in september, i guess we haven't decided if we are going back for pizza or to the anchor bar in buffalo for wings. seems to me that we are leaning towards the wings but not sure yet.

The pittsburgh run is going to be (i think) the first weekend in august.
and i'm pretty sure Mike is going to have a cookout at his house one of the nights that weekend.

cool cool, we'll fingers crossed for the aug run then, got my clutch slave rebuild kit on its way.

Latest posts

Back