Any Ireland riders on the forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Lee saw a vmax on his trip to paris. So now the challenge is on me to get a pick of a vmax in ireland. I will be in Dublin at 6am and I will be driving 1100 miles looking at all the sites it would be cool to have a pint with a brother vmax rider.

I think I sold parts to a ireland vmaxer.

There's a magna rider in Carnaross, Co. just north of Dublin named Cormac.
I went through there once leaving Dublin and stopped at a store called Gibneys on my way to Rosnowlagh Beach.

Theres a guy on here from Cork, Ireland. I believe his name is Johnny. I looked him up, johnpclynch

I met up with a few guys from Ireland at the 30th vmax event. Post up in that section on Facebook and you'll get responses pretty quickly. Mark and Colin plus a few others if I remember correctly.

I'm not on face book. I'm too much of a cyberbully Sean. Lol. I have my whole family pissed off at me.

LOL, not sure if they are on here? We just got back from our Ireland trip and it was a great time.

I did send him a PM after talking to one of the Ireland guys.

Im in donegal tonight I was in carrickfergus last night bellfast was black cab tour was fun neat as h.ell. giants causeway more than amazing. Dunluce castle is something to see forsure. In the am we head to ballina and stay the night at mount falcon estate. The next morning I will be doing a falconry leason (I cant wait to do that) michele has done a great job at planing this trip.

Sounds like your having a great time!...........:biglaugh:.........Enjoy your trip and post pics!!...............................Tom.

I'm down in Cork and so is John. John to the best of my knowledge still uses his daily but mines been parked for a while - got a few other bikes as well sick of paying the politicians wages with my road tax so only taxing 2 bikes at a time now :biglaugh: If you're down this why you gotta head to Kerry (Dingle- Slea Head- Killarney) and west Cork coast

Mike how long will you be there and are you headed back to Dublin ?
I just saw a guy (Jamie Kelly Dunne) from Dublin Join the Vmax Owners and Friends group on FaceBook.

I'm in Tralee tonite. And going to cliffs of more today also burre. Michele and I partied our ass of last night in downtown galway. Drank alot of different whis key shots. Had some great pizza.

Im in donegal tonight I was in carrickfergus last night bellfast was black cab tour was fun neat as h.ell. giants causeway more than amazing. Dunluce castle is something to see forsure. In the am we head to ballina and stay the night at mount falcon estate. The next morning I will be doing a falconry leason (I cant wait to do that) michele has done a great job at planing this trip.

Sorry I missed this, only just seen maxmidnights wee link on vmaxchat, I live in Carrickfergus and had I seen this earlier I'd surely had a pint with you! Next time maybe, cheers, Neill.

Back