anyone ever race a Kawi Eliminator

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZRX/V-MAX

Reaction score
either the 900 or 1000

Just curious as to how they would compare to a Max

A Kawasaki Eliminator is only good for eliminating itself, and it has a hard time doing that. Not a real match for any Vmax.

In my experience it's down to the rider in the 1/8 but in the 1/4 max walks away.

the eliminator is a NICE lookin machine tho....

i think so anyhooo:punk:

is that similar to the z1000 like "jimmy the goose" in mad max, what a sweet movie, great exhaust sound when he fires it up and smokes em down the street

is that similar to the z1000 like "jimmy the goose" in mad max, what a sweet movie, great exhaust sound when he fires it up and smokes em down the street

2 step.:clapping:Yes indeed. I'm starting to realize that the Original Mad Max Movie was an inspiration for my bikes. Let alone, the late 70's and 80's produced some bad ass motorcycles:punk:

I believe they were Z1's not Z1000's. The Z1000 is a newer bike that's still made.

(just being picky)

My cousin has a nice 85 model I believe with smootbore carbs and a 4-1 kerker that he claims I can't beat, but I have invited him to ride to bike night several times, and he always has something else going:confused2::biglaugh::biglaugh:
I do know he has had it to the shop tons of times with carb trouble though, maybe that has something to do with him never riding.

Back in the day I had a friend that had one of the 900's , I used to walk that thing pretty hard on my old FJ1100, wasn't even close...........

Back in the day I had a friend that had one of the 900's , I used to walk that thing pretty hard on my old FJ1100, wasn't even close...........

:rofl_200:
Probably the rider......seems pretty close to me!

Cycle magazine may '85

fj1100 10.99 @ 122.34

vmax 10.99 @ 124.04

zl900 11.07 @ 123.25

Back