Anyone using the UFO turn signals?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am running the UFO turn signals, they have worked great for me. the only issue I had was the stems were to long so I had to trim them down or they will hit the fender. other then that they have been great.

DSCF0118.jpg

I sell the same signals for $20 per pair for standard aluminum with amber or smoke lenses. I sell chromed housings (same style) for $25 a pair.

Shipping is $10.

Sean

I bought the same set on ebay for half the price of UFO - only problem I find is that the incandescent bulbs are not very bright - I converted them to led - it would have been cheaper to just buy led's ones of ebay in the first place.

Mike

Last edited:
I have the UFO on mine but they arent lit up in front when the bike is running like I think they are suppose to be on. i tried duel filament bulbs but the socket isnt right

the ufo directionals are not running lights in the front, they are just a two wire deal, no running lights in front

Correct. We can get more expensive versions that do have the two filament bulb connections. Mine and anyone elses like this with the aluminum body is not LED though I have seen them converted and look good.

Sean

Sean do you offer anything in a black mini LED that has the
running lite set up ? I kinda like the blk arrowhead look and
plan on saddlebags later so want something small for a license
plate mount and fronts to match.
Thanks

You probably want Shock Racing signals. I haven't setup with them yet but you can search around and see what you can find on them.

Sean

I sell the same signals for $20 per pair for standard aluminum with amber or smoke lenses. I sell chromed housings (same style) for $25 a pair.

Shipping is $10.

Sean

I am interested in your products, but your website doesn't even list the signals and what you do have listed, is not priced. Is there a list or something available?

I am interested in your products, but your website doesn't even list the signals and what you do have listed, is not priced. Is there a list or something available?

email sean directly, he will get back to u asap and answer all your needs.

I am starting a Muscle Signals Thread - look in that section for pics and prices. Ron, we can even make a page of this stuff on my regular site.

Sean

I'd really like to see an LED kit available - that keeps running lights functioning.
I know I could buy parts to do it - but I would much prefer a plug and play.
________
vaporizers

Last edited:
I do believe I have one diode kit on hand but will need to find it. I can always sell one of those along with the signals. The easy way is to removed the bulb from the gauge cluster.

Sean

I had mine powder coated black and then spray painted the insides with chrome paint.

Sean, I would be interested in a LED conversion for these that is dual intensity. These already have a dual filament bulb, I just cant find an amber or red replacement bulb.

Attachments

• DSC00644.jpg
    DSC00644.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00645.jpg
    DSC00645.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00646.jpg
    DSC00646.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 18
Looks like the amber (orange) are already in there. Red bulbs are harder to find.

I can also get the replacement bulbs if you can't find them at your local auto parts store. You might even get lucky and find red.

Sean

Back