Anyone want to go in on a dyno with me?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubeerjw

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110302632259

I am very interested in getting this. I was wondering what the chances of anyone else wanting to partner in it with me? I think it would be pretty cool to take around to various VMax events and let members use it. There are about 4.5 hours left until the auction closes. There are a few motorcycle places close by that want a dyno but can't justify owing one (and I can't really either) but if I could work something out it would be very cool to have.

Any takers?

Jeff

I've got one very similar from Dayton Dyno. I need to break down and buy a new main module for it (I can't seem to find the one I got with it - or I didn't get it at all), as well as get a wideband sniffer for it. Total about $1500 to get the last parts.

If you and some others wanted to donate a bit for that stuff I'd let you borrow it anytime LOL.

The one we bought was originally a floor mounted unit but we converted it to a trailer mounted chassis. Will pull behind with a 2" ball and any light truck/suv. I'll eventually get around to getting the stuff at some point probably early next year anyway. Last item we will need is a good heavy duty ramp which we can build if I don't find one I like.

If I get my shop organized this winter as planned it would be nice to have a few group days here.

Well, its past $8k now, so I'm out!!! So Sean, it's time to blow the dust off yours and get it going!

Dang! That's way too much for a used non brand name unit. Maybe a 250i dynojet but not that one. Mine only reads to 225hp and 160mph but that pretty much covers everybody anyway.

Sean

Back