Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the corrected thumbnail, Rayven. I'm gonna use it if you don't mind.
No sweat, Wes, it's of your bike after all. Video/photo editing is my main line of work, so it's second nature to want to correct overexposure and color imbalance when I see it...
Good to have you on the forum. Only been on here since I picked up my '92 last year, and this collection of Max enthusiasts rocks! I know you'll soon consider it to be one hell of an asset.

Hi guys, my name is Ben and I live in York Springs,PA about ten miles from Gettysburg. If anyone wants to tour the Battlefield by bike let me know.I bought my 85 vmax last summer as a divorce present to me and I love it.Just got a pair of progressive shocks off of ebay yesterday and am planning to lower the bike front and rear.Everybody I met on here so far is pretty cool and helpful.
Thanks and see ya around

Hi guys, my name is Ben and I live in York Springs,PA about ten miles from Gettysburg. If anyone wants to tour the Battlefield by bike let me know.I bought my 85 vmax last summer as a divorce present to me and I love it.Just got a pair of progressive shocks off of ebay yesterday and am planning to lower the bike front and rear.Everybody I met on here so far is pretty cool and helpful.
Thanks and see ya around

Welcome Ben!!:th_party33::party:

Thanks and see ya around

Welcome to the site Ben. Gotta say your divorce present was a hell of a lot nicer than mine.......................but, we won't go there right now!! :biglaugh:

Enjoy your stay, there's a good bunch here. :clapping:

Greeting and salutations sir. Thank you for riding VMF air. There might be some mild turbulence during your trip so grab your helmet and hold on. :punk:

Welcome aboard Antwerks:eusa_dance:, just noticed you're on here!

For those of you that don't know, Antwerks is a friend of mine, I found him wondering aimlessly down I-10 looking for other Vmaxers one day on a really sweet Vmax, flagged him down, and introduced myself.....Turns out he lives 10 minutes away from me.....

His bike is baddass, with a suprememly fine custom piant job, stg 7, and head, cam work with some homemade mufflers on an Unknown header system that sounds better than just about any aftermarket system I've ever heard......I've been trying to get him to tell me the secret of his exhaust but no luck so far:biglaugh:

Rusty

Welcome to all the new members! Please do not hesitate to ask questions as there is a lot of experience here to help guide us with our Vmax's.

Does my heart good :biglaugh:

So far earlier I've seen 2 "guests" registering, I just looked and now I see 4 more.

WELCOME RIDERS!!:punk:

Well I must have missed this section when I first found site,but here it goes. My name is Bill and I live in Northwestern Wisconsin for the past 7 years now. I have some sort of motorcycle since I was 8. I currently own an 81 Kawasaki GPz 1100 B1, 82 Yamaha Virago, and my 96 Max. I basically do all my own maintenance with exception of welding and machining. I have always wanted a Max since the first time I saw one and now finally have my own. Have owned and ridden many bikes over the years but have always came back to Yamaha's. Other than that I have 2 boys Jesse James age 3 and Wyatt Zane age 2, Oh and the wife. I recently have gotten out cars when I sold my 86 Lincoln with a 460 to fund my all motorcycle toy list. I gotta say this site has been great and so have all the people here. Thanks to everyone and hopefully the snow will melt soon and the temps will pickup.

Glad to have you aboard Bill,..kik back and enjoy. Ask any thing at all, you'll get some sort of answer...lol. Lots a great peeps in here all willing to help a bro out.

Welcome Bill and all other recent register's! We have lots here for you to read and research about your Vmax . Ask questions, join in the discussions, and lets hope this winter ends soon for us riders north of 45th parallel!:punk:

My name Corey from Montague, Michigan. After finishing college in ohio for diesel technology, I moved back to MI and the first I thing treated myself too after starting a career was my vmax. I've been. Gearhead all my life. My first bike was a 77 xs650 which looks nothing like a xs except for the motor now. I raked, stretched and made it drop seat hard tail, fun little chopper.I will try to post pics of both of my bikes. I already gained pletty from this site and hope to gain more.

Thanks again

Welcome Corey & Bill. There is plenty of info here and lots of helpful Maxers. Hope you guys get some warm weather soon so y'all can ride!

hey guys .....
was an r1 rider till fall.
just picked up my first vmax today.
2003 with only 7200 kms on it.
cant wait for all this white sh^t to go so i can take her out.

Hello, my name is Cam, I live in Plainwell Michigan. I joined last year, and due to family issues, I am just now starting to get to know the forum. I have always loved Yam 650's and have owned quite a few over the years. But the Vmax was always what I was wishing for, and I finally bought a 2001 Carbon a couple of years ago. Thanks to the wealth of knowledge on this forum, I now have a list of upgrades that I am about to start on. Brakes and suspension are #1 as I am 6'2" at 330 lbs. and I feel I push the limits of both sometimes! I can't say enough how helpful and knowledgeable the folks are on this forum and I am glad to be a member. :worthy: THANKS!

Hello, my name is Cam, I live in Plainwell Michigan. I joined last year, and due to family issues, I am just now starting to get to know the forum. I have always loved Yam 650's and have owned quite a few over the years. But the Vmax was always what I was wishing for, and I finally bought a 2001 Carbon a couple of years ago. Thanks to the wealth of knowledge on this forum, I now have a list of upgrades that I am about to start on. Brakes and suspension are #1 as I am 6'2" at 330 lbs. and I feel I push the limits of both sometimes! I can't say enough how helpful and knowledgeable the folks are on this forum and I am glad to be a member. :worthy: THANKS!
Welcome to the site Cam! Give me a shout if your ever in the U.P.

Latest posts

Back