Award Request for cop runner!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for cop runner!

• Yes

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
- KJShover

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 1127
User Name: KJShover
What is your name?: KJ Shover

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 14
Name: Thread Hijacker
Description: Just can't keep on topic, can you?

Recipient username : cop runner

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

For turning this thread http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=10561 into a family reunion :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
-----------------------------------------------------

"KJ" THANKS , THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT ! ...MAYBE MY WIFE IS WRIGHT , THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME , AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT ! ... :rofl_200:

Last edited:
Tim, we've gabbed on the phone. swapped emails. If there was somthing wrong with you I would have pointed that out already :clapping::rofl_200:

Your a good guy bro, keep your chin up, you have support.

Yeah "BRO", hahaha. When the wife goes on the frits find a good buddies couch!...

WAIT,did you really need mine???:rofl_200:

Dont worry,Things will be tough at first but in time your relationship with your son will get stronger and the time you have together is that more important.
My parents split when I was 7 so Ive seen a bit of it in person.

Tim, we've gabbed on the phone. swapped emails. If there was somthing wrong with you I would have pointed that out already :clapping::rofl_200:

I already did point it out....but it's just a little problem, and most people don't even notice!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Altho you may want to lay off sniffin' race fuel for a bit (maybe just on the weekends?)................:punk:

I already did point it out....but it's just a little problem, and most people don't even notice!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

True Danny, but I'm sure alot of people out there have a third nostril, I didn't want to draw attention to it. :biglaugh:

My wife has a friend that makes candles........we actually tried to isolate the smell of Cam 2 exhaust and put it in a candle......we failed......but if it would have worked.......:eusa_dance:

Altho you may want to lay off sniffin' race fuel for a bit (maybe just on the weekends?)................:punk:

what stop for the weekend....... thats hog wash once you stop thats when it hurts :rofl_200:. Getting a few sleds ready for the Alcan sled race between Haines AK and the Yukon, crazy ass race so there will be plenty of Race fuel to sniff, gonna start now to be in practice.

Tim, we've gabbed on the phone. swapped emails. If there was something wrong with you I would have pointed that out already :clapping::rofl_200:

"WOW" "KJ" THATS THE NICEST THING ANYONES EVER SAID ABOUT ME THAT I HAVEN'T SLEPT WITH ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Al tho you may want to lay off sniffin' race fuel for a bit (maybe just on the weekends?)................:punk:
THERES ONLY ONE THING THAT BEATS THE SMELL OF RACE FUEL ! ... NNAAA , ON SECOND THOUGHT THERE IS NOTHING ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

WHERES MY PIRATE SKULL , THIS IS THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO THESE DAYS ! ... SAD WRIGHT ! ... :confused2:

Back