Award Request for Lankeeyankee!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for Lankeeyankee!

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vmaxinID

Reaction score
- vmaxinID

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 264
User Name: vmaxinID
What is your name?: Vmaxinid

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 9
Name: The DOH! award
Description: For those Homer moments...

Recipient username : Lankeeyankee

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

This award goes out to Lankeeyankee for chopping the shit outta his swingarm, and then trying to figure out why his swingarm was flexing.

Then posting on the forum that it broke, without disclosing he left the notch open and weakened.

DOH!!!

"Maybe this was the root of my flexxing wobbler for the past yr"

ya think???................................

This just in: And he's an engineer??
-----------------------------------------------------

LOL! Well damn...... Ya know I thought about it when I had the grinder to the swingarm back many yrs ago. I was like damn I hacking the shit out of this thing. My main thing was getting that damn big ass car slick to fit after spinning and not being consistent at the track.
I cant wait till Friday I get my new swingarm:eusa_dance: I bet my VMAX is going to feel much more solid now with a complete swingarm.
I yanked the swingarm today and looked at it and shook my head, between the wall thickness they use on these things and how much I hacked to get the car tire to fit I am amazed that it lasted so many years of hell raising!!

Between the swing-arm and the Vmax lounge thread this Dude definitly deserves an award - what are the odds his buddy SS gets him to install a STOCK swing-arm ? :rofl_200:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back