AWARDED: Award Request for ouchez!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for ouchez!

• Yes

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

poppop

Reaction score
- poppop

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 3047
User Name: poppop
What is your name?: poppop

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : ouchez

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Becuase he is a good guy and will go the extra mile to help a fellow maxer,But will stand his ground on his beliefs.The kind of guy you want in your corner,Has been on here for a while and overlooked far too long.If you doubt me just ask the lil guy who calls him pop!Well deserved!
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for ouchez!

Appears to me he has very good reading comprehension skills too. Especially on the 2nd Amendment issue......

Appears to me he has very good reading comprehension skills too. Especially on the 2nd Amendment issue......
As do you my friend.I have talked to ouchez and learned he truly is a nice guy.I Do belive he is more than deserving,And will always good guy with or without the award,But i truly hope he gets it.And thank you dave for being a friend.If you ever get up my way my door is open.He feels strongly about the second amendment and voiceing his opinion why?He wants people to see why becuase he cares About the country and the people,and family values.He sees wrong,He dosent look the other way.We all contribute in our own way.Nice guy award is about the person

And he's a biker,And he knows what brotherhood and being a friend is all about.All the guys i know on here would never leave a fellow maxxer stranded,Im sure not!He has a right to his opinions,As do we all,Nobody aggress on everything.Let's not leave him on the side of the road wondering..Hang in there big O it aint over yet!

Thanks poppop, you and I have an understanding about what is important, and that is driven by concern for our kids and grandkids and their future, not selfishly just ours.

I am sure it is the same for most on the site.

Thanks again my friend! What a surprise.

O

Yes we do share the same opinion,And a lot of the other guys,(Too many to list).Do as well.I believe to most You are very deserving for the award,And your very welcome.Thank you and all the other v max brothers,For being there!YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!Take care!GOD BLESS!!!

Thanks to all who have voted.Just a couple more to get him over.I;ll tell ya theres a lot of guys here deserving,In the years past,Have ment a dam sight of good people.One or two grammer nazi's chewed on me some,Always trying to get a lil better,I hadn't touched a keyboard since highschool.Can some of you give o a little nunge couldnt hurt.Thanks in advance.poppop.

I just dont know?Mabye it's enough?Moderators decide?Figured a few more wouldn't hurt.Think he's good?Does anyone know?Lil yellow dude,With the abe lincon hat.Yes?no?

You the man!So glad for you O!And Yes your a nice Guy!Im gonna go drink A beer or three.It's friday.Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back