AWARDED: Award Request for Ridinnoshiftin!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for Ridinnoshiftin!

• Yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CustomMax

Reaction score
- CustomMax

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 4632
User Name: CustomMax
What is your name?: Ed DeMino

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : Ridinnoshiftin

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Todd was very helpful when I had my custom gearbox issue and he's always eager to help anyone out with his ideas to solve problems. Nice Guy and definetly deserves this award.

Re: Award Request for Ridinnoshiftin!

- CustomMax

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 4632
User Name: CustomMax
What is your name?: Ed DeMino

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : Ridinnoshiftin

Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Todd was very helpful when I had my custom gearbox issue and he's always eager to help anyone out with his ideas to solve problems. Nice Guy and definetly deserves this award.

Ed,

I am honored that you thought enough to nominate me for this award. But in all honesty, I already received the best award when you were receptive and appreciative of the input I offered. I felt your pain and frustration when your bike was down, and so were your spirits. I think most of us are here to help one another when we can. There have been numerous people that have helped me whether it be one on one or just by reading their posts and learning. Offering solutions and brainstorming can result in positive end results. It does not matter whose idea you use or many times it is a mixture of ideas, but helping someone out of a bind to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was just glad to hear you were back up and running that sweet machine. Hopefully it proves to be a reliable ride and you can log many trouble free miles. Thank you again for the nice gesture, but it wasn't necessary. Should the need arise, do not hesitate to ask for help.

Todd

Looks like it should be adjusted to the "humble nice guy award." Well deserved IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back