B King Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He will have a hersey pie i n his pants when he trys to keep up with me in the turns. :rofl_200:

I didn't like the triangular look of the stock exhausts, so I went with the Two Brothers and it sounds awesome too, did the Tail Tidy thing and relocated the license plate on the left hand side with a neat little aftermarket chrome bracket setup. I am going to have a 2nd generation VMAX someday, but I'm all about value. For literally half of what you can get a new VMAX for, you can have a bike that is faster, lighter and handles better, so what are the drawbacks? I think it looks just fine, and looks are NOT the #1 reason for me to buy a bike anyway, so I can live with the "naysayers" and haters. Until you ride one, and realize it's a wheelie machine with incredible horsepower to weight ratio, you'll never know what you're missing!

020.jpg

025.jpg

018.jpg

Texas is that a clear tank sticker on your tank or a gloss black one.

Brocks is a great way to go but the bike only has 1500 miles on it so I will write it for the summer this way and over the winter I will set it up for the drag strip and I will be using a Brocks. I just want to enjoy the bike in stock form me for now.

I think the two bro's exhaust on Texas' looks killer! Wish I could do it to my max, but then the wife wouldn't have anywhere to sit!

It will do three things for you (Jim)

1. out run you at the drag strip

2.out run you in the turns

3.go 200 miles on a tank of gas

I have to say, the only draw back I see is the limited production of the machine. Sure it is Busa in a different frame, but it is everything else on the bike that is limited to "replacement" in the event of damage.
Dollar for dollar, I would be real hard pressed to not get the B-King over a next gen MAX

There are plenty of parts available, you forget, these bikes were made for 3 years overseas and they have a CULT FOLLOWING over there. Suzuki still has tons of parts for them and they are all over eBay too. Aftermarket parts are EVERYWHERE and much cheaper than what I've seen for the VMAX. Not to mention, from day one, you've got 7-8K "extra" money to upgrade or do whatever you want with, so it's a no lose situation. Heck, that 8K could buy several more bikes if that's what you want to do with it, there are alot of people, including myself, that would rather have or 3 or 4 kicka$$ bikes in the place of ONE 2nd generation VMAX. Like I've always said, I love the new VMAX and I WILL own one someday, but not until I find one for 10K or less. The more I ride the B-King, the less I even think about owning a new VMAX, but someday I will scratch that itch, and I promise you when I do get one, it will NOT be replacing the B-King. They will just be stable mates! :punk:

I dont plan on keeping any bike for longer than 25000 miles because the value takes a hit and most people dont want to deal with it unless you give it away. As for parts again no big deal because they wont run out before i sell the bike. And the most it will cost me is a co-pay for damage. Back on topic the exhaust is done and is cool but like always with me to loud. I was trying to have sound just the way it does but not as loud. The good thing is that i dont have much into it so in time i will make changes. I already have an idea for now and it is to have the oem muffler drilled out and i can change up easy enough and have the bike quit with a little grunt if i want to. I havent saw a B k1ng exhaust that i dont like in look's just the sound and brake light plate holder bothered me. More than likley i will own a low mile like new gen 2 vmax after the B King hits its milage. Im with you tex I will wait for the right gen 2 vmax for the right price without the oil pump deal. To me the oil pump deal is a barging chip and the only way i would take it is if it was priced for it. More than likely most are done right but i dont know that and if i wait the right one will come along. For know i have loud ass badness again and to all my brother rider's your welcome. Sound clip soon :punk:........Mike

Another loud bike!............Aint nuttin a tater up the pipe won't cure!.............:biglaugh:.................Tom.

Not smart on your part Tom. You will always be in my rear view and when that tatter comes out it will be poining at your face.:biglaugh:

Impossible..........For that to happen you would have to be in front!........:biglaugh:.........Tom.

Tom the only time you will be in front of me Will be at mis And that's only because At the speed I will be going I want all you Rookies Out of my way So enjoy it while you can And if you hear a high speed Wasppie Sound that will be me flying past your ass

I must be out of my mind. The only way i made it home from ryan shop without sleep is because Todd talked with me on the phone about bike's for 2 hours while i was driving back home. I got out of bed at 10:45 am friday and im still up and about to go work on the bike. I drove about 800 mile's and i started driving at 7pm last night. Thats an avarage of 47mph driving straight through and i drove a semi to canada last night so i had a few stops. MIS is coming up fast and the bike is not done. The things we do to have a little fun.

Back