• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Back Rest Reflector

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAXXIMUM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was changing my oil today and noticed that the reflector from my back rest is missing. Must have popped off while I was riding ...somewhere. Back of the bike looks crappy when you can see under the seat. Anybody have one or possible know where I should start looking. I believe it is an factory back rest.

You have the stock bracket in place, and you just bolt it in place of the stock reflector.

The bracket and reflector are missing on the backrest. I think it's a stock backrest. It looks like the one pictured in the ebay link you sent Eric. Any idea where I can find one of those? My search has turned up zip.

Ok, I would say get with Sean Morley, or CaptKyle.....those are the 2 main ones on the forum that have spare parts. ,maybe someone else will chime in from a bike that they are parting out.

I would like to find a double filament, 3 wire light that size. More viability when braking would be great as well as the running lite feature I have. I've got the radiator end cover reflectors lit up.It gives more viability to the cages,at night anyway..

Back