Bandwidth Speed Test

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the one I use too.

33.4 mbps download is what I just got.

3 COMPUTERS ONLINE ;

Last Result:
Download Speed: 5967 kbps (745.9 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 413 kbps (51.6 KB/sec transfer rate)

There's a lot of people on my service loading it down right now. 9:02 PM.

Download Speed: 1839 kbps (229.9 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 952 kbps (119 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 52 ms

Thanx for the link..

Download Speed: 30569 kbps (3821.1 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 13544 kbps (1693 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 36 ms

i actually randomly used speedtest.com today and was getting 40/25 earlier... but here's now:

1292140200.png

Last edited:
Download Speed: 30569 kbps (3821.1 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 13544 kbps (1693 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 36 ms

i actually randomly used speedtest.com today and was getting 40/25 earlier... but here's now:

This is the site I use. I have the app on my phone and my iPad and test it frequently. It worked well enough to get my cable provider out to update my modem and put a splitter on my line to REDUCE the strength. I was getting anywhere between .31mbps download to 2.09mbps and now after the update I get up to 10.68Mbps.

I've thought about upgrading to 20mpbs which is 15 bucks more per month. We have a lot of devices that run on our internet. Here at work we run off of 3mbps, but are looking to upgrade to the new 50mbps line they have a block from us. Talk about an upgrade! Holy CRAP! :eusa_dance:

Chris

This is the site I use. I have the app on my phone and my iPad and test it frequently. It worked well enough to get my cable provider out to update my modem and put a splitter on my line to REDUCE the strength. I was getting anywhere between .31mbps download to 2.09mbps and now after the update I get up to 10.68Mbps.

I've thought about upgrading to 20mpbs which is 15 bucks more per month. We have a lot of devices that run on our internet. Here at work we run off of 3mbps, but are looking to upgrade to the new 50mbps line they have a block from us. Talk about an upgrade! Holy CRAP! :eusa_dance:

Chris

why did they need to reduce the strength?

like this chris?

Attachments

• imagesinfinite-power.jpg
    imagesinfinite-power.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 11
I guess they just put a splitter in the line. Oh and a new modem which replaced the one from 2004... lol It's a third the size and can handle 50Mbps.

I need to upgrade, but cost is a factor too. Damn kid is killing my mod money BIG TIME!

Chris

Too much signal will cause the input amplifier to saturate and thus loose signal quality.

Similar effect to cranking your stereo up beyond the point where your speakers can handle. More power = shittier sound.

Same holds true for RF (Radio Frequency).

Back