Bar-End Mirrors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some VERY high quality ones are made by Oberon. They are kind of spendy but well worth it!! Contact Tony at Blue Streak Racing, www.bluestreakracing.ca , and he will hook you up. For pics you can see a set with LED blinkers on my bike Toxic in my album.

I've had Oberon and CRG and I prefer the CRG. You get what you pay for here. Both are pricey, but both are good. CRG are larger which is nice.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

I have a couple of different kinds we sell but not the super high end ones (still very functional though). If you really want a nice set you will get a set of "Marios" mirrors.

Sean

I looked at these awhile ago and for the price they are just like the ones for well over $100. They fold too which is nice for storage.

Except the cheap ones have non tinted flat glass and the CRG's have slightly convex and slightly blue tinted glass which makes seeing behind and to the side easier.

It's easy to make a copy of the original like these Chinese eBay ones did of the CRG's.

Don't be fooled... They're NOT the same.

Mario's are nice. I thought about getting them from Sean but I'm hung up on looking under my arm pits to look in the mirrors. I'll either get a longer bar or get mirrors with a different stalk. I mostly see my shoulders n my mirrors.

The Rizoma's are very nice! How is the line of sight? Tired of seeing elbows and shoulders!

Due to the fact that they are at the end of the handlebars they will be better than stockers. If you have stock width handlebars (~27.5") will moving the mirrors to the end of the bars be enough? If not then wider bars may be in order. Sean has a seletion of handlebars to fit almost any taste. Or there is also Flanders handlebars but they are quite a bit more expensive than Sean.

Back