Best fix for o-ring problem?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it back from PCW....did their "complete control" kit(1" lowering blocks), replaced the head bearings, and I bought some nearly new stock rears off them for $40 and put them on myself. Huge improvement. Zero wiggle at high speed, much better confidence in corners, and less squat under braking. Really satisfied with the staff

I've had zero issues with Tom's oil pressure kit leaking....teflon tape on all threads, tossed the included fiber washer and used the metal subaru crush washer. Bone dry after a couple rides.

Changed the oil....no effect on pressure readings.

Got it back from PCW....did their "complete control" kit(1" lowering blocks), replaced the head bearings, and I bought some nearly new stock rears off them for $40 and put them on myself. Huge improvement. Zero wiggle at high speed, much better confidence in corners, and less squat under braking. Really satisfied with the staff

I've had zero issues with Tom's oil pressure kit leaking....teflon tape on all threads, tossed the included fiber washer and used the metal subaru crush washer. Bone dry after a couple rides.

Changed the oil....no effect on pressure readings.

wait 'til u brace your swingarm! glad to hear you like the work, sounds like some quick turn around.

Back