Biffed mine too....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn fukkers at Bike Night. It always starts out alright, if it ain't a Harley dresser that gets 4k miles a year, they just don't understand why you'd want it...
My knees are hamburger and the later it gets, the more the drunk sumbitches keep stumbling into my knees, I'm just trying to finish my PBR here!!!
After the third barber- bearded, Polo-smelling, ain't-rode-all-week mofo kicked a chair into me, I just left. Klutzy drunk wannabes can kiss my ass, my friggin knees are under the table how the hell are you still kicking me?!

Hell only bike I can get my feet on the pegs good right now is the little Honda 750 4-cylinder. If I can show up to the chromed abomonism show you call a bike night on that, could you please just leave me alone?!

Dammit people, if you haven't got the coordination to navigate a bar floor without kicking the woman with the PBR making faces, maybe you ought to not be on that land barge?!?!

Damn fukkers at Bike Night. It always starts out alright, if it ain't a Harley dresser that gets 4k miles a year, they just don't understand why you'd want it...
My knees are hamburger and the later it gets, the more the drunk sumbitches keep stumbling into my knees, I'm just trying to finish my PBR here!!!
After the third barber- bearded, Polo-smelling, ain't-rode-all-week mofo kicked a chair into me, I just left. Klutzy drunk wannabes can kiss my ass, my friggin knees are under the table how the hell are you still kicking me?!

Hell only bike I can get my feet on the pegs good right now is the little Honda 750 4-cylinder. If I can show up to the chromed abomonism show you call a bike night on that, could you please just leave me alone?!

Dammit people, if you haven't got the coordination to navigate a bar floor without kicking the woman with the PBR making faces, maybe you ought to not be on that land barge?!?!

Wow....

Time to find a new hangout maybe????:confused2:

i thought it was just the lines they paint up in the north that were like riding on ice, guess not.
Glad to hear you got back up and riding again.

You mean you left the body armor at home? What were you thinking girl!?! :bang head:

Oh no, Body Armor was right there with me, having his own PBR after I made him dinner. Body Armor made apologies for my sudden departure and came home to bed just after I did. He would like to meet you all...He doesn't like my Vmax but he does like the V-4 engine.

That's a Good one...you should have started pullin beards after they bumped into you. That would have gotten their attention.

Back