Big Thanks too everyone on this site!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruiser1198

Reaction score
Just wanted too Thank Everyone on this site for all the help with info or just ideas too try and get a bike fixed and for just being Great people in general!. I belong too a few other boards for other bikes I have owned or plan on buying in the future. I gotta say this is the only site were older members do not try to "Strong arm" or belittle a person who ask a question about a bike even thou. it has been hammered to death, we all joke and have a laugh but over at this other site I belong too, a young guy just joined recently and loves his bike and had some good questions for the members . He was polite too them even after they attacked him with fury of nasty remarks. I am Glad that we as a group are more civil to each other . Take care all and Thanks Again to All Kurt

A wise man once said............"CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!" :rofl_200:

Glad to hear you got your problem fixed. That's what it's all about........

Very few , none surviving to my knowledge , have taken the route of belittleing someone , new or experienced , on this site. I feel it is one of the best features a site can have. Congratulations to the site and the people who support it . :punk:

I agree with BRUIZER1198
I`m part of other site too,

Here you get serious answer, good share and empathy no mather senior or rookie

I agree with BRUIZER1198
I`m part of other site too,

Here you get serious answer, good share and empathy no mather senior or rookie

Are we talking of the site that the address ends in a co/uk or something in that nature?

G

Very few , none surviving to my knowledge , have taken the route of belittleing someone , new or experienced , on this site. I feel it is one of the best features a site can have. Congratulations to the site and the people who support it . :punk:

+1 Rollie !! Totally agree.

Thas why we all hang on here for years on end - good company, proper knowledge of what we're talking about, and respect for everyone.

Yay.

No The other site is a Kawasaki site in the U.S. , thats not important what I was getting at is How Good this site and the People who make it That Good are what matters.. Like I said I belong too alot of other motorcycle sites and this by far is one of The Best . Do not even have a V-Max at this time but over the yrs. have made alot of Good Friends and alot of Great People just wanted too point that out. Thanks Again Kurt

No The other site is a Kawasaki site in the U.S. , thats not important what I was getting at is How Good this site and the People who make it That Good are what matters.. Like I said I belong too alot of other motorcycle sites and this by far is one of The Best . Do not even have a V-Max at this time but over the yrs. have made alot of Good Friends and alot of Great People just wanted too point that out. Thanks Again Kurt

So what re you doing on this site? This is for Vmax owners! LOL :rofl_200:

Just messin with you, welcome to the nut house..

G

Are we talking of the site that the address ends in a co/uk or something in that nature?

G

No, i`m talking about two sites that are split by atlantic, one in Europe (France) and the other one here in Quebec.

And i wont go on bashing wath it dos`nt work well,:bang head:
I`l stay positive and foward with goods:clapping:
:punk::punk:

Back