Bike doesn't run hot, but I do.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxphil

Reaction score
I put Engine Ice in my cooling system to replace regular anti freeze coolant. Seems to have not made a bit of difference. Claim is 10 to 15 degrees cooler. Anyone have a success story about how to keep ones ass cooler?

Apparently Seat beads help keep your ass cool on really hot days.
http://www.beadrider.com/
I've never tried them but I saw a lot of posts about hem via Google.
uh oh I just know Jamie's gonna have fun with this.........:rofl_200: ...and I was checking into that engine ice and water wetter and the Royale Purple stuff and from what I could tell none of it really works unless you run straight distilled water which would be fine as long as it never freezes where you live.

Wait... the butt beads are seat covers...
For a second I thought this belonged in the more adult section
rainbowlaugh.png

I have a gel pad I use on longer rides. It helps some with the heat and also makes the Corbin seat a bit more tolerable. I'm hoping for a cooler running engine. What about heat shields or deflectors? Oil cooler?

I was also thinking that the beads were sexual aids. Lol!!

I have a gel pad I use on longer rides. It helps some with the heat and also makes the Corbin seat a bit more tolerable. I'm hoping for a cooler running engine. What about heat shields or deflectors? Oil cooler?

I was also thinking that the beads were sexual aids. Lol!!

Seems Disney beat us all on this one
B-OBo0eCEAAXybw.jpg:large

You guys and these beads, I never heard of such I think until I looked up Ginger Lynn.

My goodness whatever are these anal beads for?

Buuuaaaahhaaahaaaa!!!!

This dude found a way to keep his derriere cooler when he rides. I'm not going to try it, but some of you'ens might want to give it a shot.

motorcycle cool dude.jpg

:rofl_200:

Back