Bozo of the week award goes to...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
ME.
On the weekend I went to pick up an item across town on the bike.
When I arrive I find the driveway is not exactly flat but should be OK to park the bike in the usual fashion. So I flick the side stand out and head to this guy's
front door when I hear a crash. Knowing it's the bike sends a shiver down my spine and sure enough it's on it's side and I race over , pick it up and inspect the damage. Shit ! the bars are bent and damaged the tank :bang head:
The clutch lever is stuffed, mirror, bar end ,throttle grip,rear indicator need replacing and the tail has some damage:bang head:
After the shock settled in I came to the conclusion that the stand can't have been flicked all the way out and it 'walked' forwards and fell.
So I ride it back home ,twisted bars and all feeling depressed, get home and instantly order new parts and some other mods to make me feel better.
The tank and tail ar4 being fixed right now. So she will be like new once again:eusa_dance:

But wait there's more!... Monday a friend comes into work to collect a little job that I said I would do for him but hadn't yet had time to do it, so I said he could wait whilst I rushed over to the lathe to machine it for him.
Being in a hurry I had this piece of plastic stock hanging out of the lathe chuck and took too big of a cut with it poorly supported (which I should know better)
Anyway it goes "crash" in the lathe and wallops the end of my index finger just like someone smashed it with a hammer. The last joint on the finger is split underneath with blood everywhere,the nail has gone black I can't move the finger and it is swollen to the size of my willy and it looks black and blue.
Did I mention that it hurts? :bang head:

BUT wait there's more, ... I have trouble sleeping, ...I got a tattoo on the weekend and it's sore so I can't sleep on my left side, but I can't sleep on my right either because my finger throbs like a Mother. So I sleep like an upside down turtle and stare at the ceiling and dream about my smashed up bike.
Phuck it !!!:bang head:

I feel your pain.A while ago I put my GSX1100 on the sidestand and it fell between the side of the carpark and the stair railing .It was upside down and I tore a shoulder muscle and 1 in my neck picking it up and also the fuel ran down my shirt and into my jocks.That shit burns .The worst part was my neighbour saw everything and pissed himself laughing.

Sometimes you just can't catch a break. It will come back eventually with everything going right but you won't harldy even notice.

Sean

Damn I feel for ya man! That really sux!!

But wait, it could've been worse - see attached pic! :biglaugh:

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 44
Still think the flywheel to the nuts was the funniest incident here

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Oh yeah, flywheel to the nuts. Who was that again? I'm pretty sure it was S H A W N K L O K E R.

well I have sure been there = and it sucks.
but thanks for the story, now I don't feel so bad about replacing the coil in my car 2x yesterday with no affect. I should have known the wiring diagram in the book was backwards. lucky for me today its 25deg and snowing/sleeting. :bang head:

Jedi, sorry to hear about your recent bad luck - as far as the bike, you took the right approach IMO - make yourself feel better by buying/adding more mods - that a boy, I'm proud of you for that!!

We have all been there at one time or another. Only a bigger man can admit it or better yet post it for others to know.

Mike

thats always a fear of mine , the bike just falling over still cost's alot to fix ! Good luck !

I did still retain my sense of humor I might add...

Attachments

• bad_day1_1.jpg
    bad_day1_1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 46
Back