Buell is back

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow,
kinda sucks for those people that bought up the Buell's when they "stopped making them" last year
but doesn't suck for new buyers, that's gonna be a quick bike!!!

Good for him. After HD royally raped him for daring to think an American bike should have technology or performance, good to see he isn't going to be deterred that easily.

So Buell's 1200 V-twin puts out 185hp, while Harley's 1200 "Sportster" puts out around 70. :jerk it: Go figure.

Well yeah, he turns a basic sludge pump motor into a fire breathing monster and gets side-swiped by HD?
Maybe they figured the the HD cult would lose their bandanna's at higher speeds so they didn't buy into the better technology.

Well yeah, he turns a basic sludge pump motor into a fire breathing monster and gets side-swiped by HD?
Maybe they figured the the HD cult would lose their bandanna's at higher speeds so they didn't buy into the better technology.
Well HD totally missed the marketing angle on that one! With all that HP/ speed, the revenue would have been astronomical from replacing the lost head gear, tassels wearing out from whipping in the wind and bugs cracking the cheap eye-wear!!!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I don't know how anybody rides with one of those beanie helmets. I rode with one once and it was the most annoying thing you could possibly stick on your head. Anything above about 50mph and it would blow back on your head and the chin strap would strangle you, even "securely" tightening it. I guess they just wear them to avoid helmet law tickets, but at that point a potato chip of chinese plastic isn't going to do a damn thing for you in a crash, and you'd be better off not wearing one and at least being free of the distraction it presents.

I don't know how anybody rides with one of those beanie helmets. I rode with one once and it was the most annoying thing you could possibly stick on your head. Anything above about 50mph and it would blow back on your head and the chin strap would strangle you, even "securely" tightening it. I guess they just wear them to avoid helmet law tickets, but at that point a potato chip of chinese plastic isn't going to do a damn thing for you in a crash, and you'd be better off not wearing one and at least being free of the distraction it presents.

Maybe thats why most Harley owners cruise at 50 mph. :confused2:

Latest posts

Back