Buy a motorcycle lift table or bring carbs in to shop?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already sang the praises of the table lift after working at Kyles on one of his Tech days. I broke my back in 1991 and L4 was in eight pieces and have a 26% compromise of the spinal cord canal. I was just thinking how fast $300 bucks would disappear at a chiropractor's office getting readjusted after a weekend of carb work. Table pays unseen dividends by allowing one to work safer, with less fatigue and more focus. You see things better and do better work. Why else do most shops have them? No brainer here. Enjoy the table Smitthy!

The logical thing to do is sale the table, so you will have enough money to pay Sean for carb work and new screw . Did you take any pics with bike on table in the raised position and you on a ladder removing the carbs ? A picture is worth a thousand words..........

I'm 6'3" and Now love the table! well worth it. makes for no bending really at all!

I've already sang the praises of the table lift after working at Kyles on one of his Tech days. I broke my back in 1991 and L4 was in eight pieces and have a 26% compromise of the spinal cord canal. I was just thinking how fast $300 bucks would disappear at a chiropractor's office getting readjusted after a weekend of carb work. Table pays unseen dividends by allowing one to work safer, with less fatigue and more focus. You see things better and do better work. Why else do most shops have them? No brainer here. Enjoy the table Smitthy!

I like it! I did get it and a freaking love the thing. had a big party here friday night and was standing out there jacking it up. lol

Thats great, I have a screw and spring in good condition if you need it but I dont have the O ring. Let me know if you need it and i will ship it all for free.

Back