Cajones: Big! Brain: Small!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pair of fools won't be around long enough to make many more of these vids!!

Good ass kicking, for jeopardizing all those other folks, is what's needed here!!

danny

Anyone recognize the dash? Looks like a Suzuki speedo on the left...but not sure.

Yeah, gotta think the gene pool won't be polluted long by these guys. They can frickin' ride, though.

Life expectancy of maybe a couple yrs. if they keep riding like that - R.I.P.

They should take those considerable skills to a track or empty stretch of highway, though. Risking your own well being is your own business--risking the lives of others is another story, and I'll add my vote for the ass-kicking...
With that being said, the video was a rush to watch--I kept waiting to see his front wheel come down on a curb or an uneven break in the road. The wheelies, for viewing purposes, were held a bit too long.

Don't think it will take a couple years though... And they wonder why the cops are cracking down. We have been getting a lot of deaths around here lately. Mostly young guys stunting. In todays paper two 18 yo friends were killed when one crashed and the other hit his bike. Both were thrown off a 34 foot overpass. Every day now I read of another death. This is going to affect all bike riders before it is over...

:404:

There is a time and place for everything. That scares me. No respect for innocent people's lives, hopefully only these small brains will learn that lesson.:bang head:

I agree with M-Cman that eventually something is going to happen to affect all motorcycle riders due to dingdongs like that. Whether that be driving laws specific to motorcycles, insurance issues or possibly extreme restrictions on the bikes themselves who knows.

Eventual road kill - hopefully when it happens they don't take out any innocent people with them

That's just plain stupid - period

Mike

Awesome video

Awesome skills....

Wish I could ride like that...

Those guys are both a couple of shithooks tho'........For riding in traffic like that, the video could have been just as good without all the innocent people put in jeapordy......

They need someone to hunt them down and kick their ass just on principle.....

it is because of @#$# like that FL and other states are passing/ drafting legation to kill any kind of "dangerous and/or excessive" driving.

my hope is they wipe out sooner than later, and do it someplace where it ain't on video and out of the news.

Back