Canadian Road Rage!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chances are in south FL one of those guys would be lying in a pool of blood because the other guy shot him.

Ahh.... reminds me of the good old school days- 0ne 0n one, punch each other out then shake hands. Love it.

chances are in south FL one of those guys would be lying in a pool of blood because the other guy shot him.

Yeah that kind of stuff is rare here in Texas too. Concealed weapons you never know who has what and if you are being attacked you can very well shoot the attacker. :2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:
That was pretty ummm sad really, funny but sad..:stretche:

Neither of them knows how to fight????:rofl_200:
The guy in his car did pretty well! Good fight techniques work great in the gym, or Karate school.You saw real life, I believe. I'll bet the white guy will think twice before doing that again.
It's true, weapons are very popular today. Just drive away if you can, you'll live to fight another day. That white guy could have got stabbed very easy when he approached that car, or got shot. The guy in the car too, plus all his friends. It's not worth the ego inflater of kicking somebody's ass! Besides, they have your plate number now and might return for revenge. Like where you live with your family?
Me, I'm a lover not a fighter.
Steve

Just like most Canucks I know, in the end, they are very well mannered and polite

Back