car tire??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idon,t think your stupid probly just the oppsite we all live with the choises we make for ourselfs ,like when i talk about getting aneighberated ,it dosen,t mean getting drunk to the point of lunicey for us going for a ride going home eating setting a fire in the lower part of the yard ,and drink sometimes to much .try to find a place to crash even if it,s the shop,it dosen,t happen very much anymore,i try to be more than a fairweather friend,any way happy thanksgiving take care popop

i don't think your stupid probably just the opposite we all live with the choices we make for ourselves ,like when i talk about getting inebriated ,it doesn't mean getting drunk to the point of lunacy for us going for a ride going home eating setting a fire in the lower part of the yard ,and drink sometimes to much .try to find a place to crash even if it,s the shop,it doesn't happen very much anymore,i try to be more than a fair weather friend,any way happy thanksgiving take care popop
I HEAR YA , I'M GETTING TO OLD FOR ALL OF THAT SHIT ANYWAY ! I'M 46 & HAVE A 6 YEAR OLD SON THAT GETS UP AT THE CRACK OF DAWN EVERYDAY ! AND HE'S THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME ! ...:punk:

PopPop:

I'm just now seeing this thread, so I'm late to the party. Anyway, I was the guy wondering what tire would work on the 3.5" wide rim on the max. I run a darkside on my triumph rocket and will personally never go back.

Ever since getting the max, I've been looking for a proper car tire to mount up, but was concerned about the width. Seeing that you have that sucker mounted, that gives me some motivation to try it myself.

As for the darkside tires, it is indeed a personal decision, and definitely not for everyone. But for me, its a no-brainer.

Nice work! I may very well be following in your footsteps.

-GL

poppop,

Trucks sweet! Always wanted to do one, must be hand full. If you'd like I can size and post more pics up using my server in another thread. You can email them to me by clicking the address under the picture.

I HEAR YA , I'M GETTING TO OLD FOR ALL OF THAT SHIT ANYWAY ! I'M 46 & HAVE A 6 YEAR OLD SON THAT GETS UP AT THE CRACK OF DAWN EVERYDAY ! AND HE'S THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME ! ...:punk:
and the best way to help him get through life is being happy in your own.23years ago i lostalmost everything i owned includeing my first wife all i had was my parents and child a boy to,ialso drank a lot a lot lot,iwas walking around in the trailer park one night drunk as hell it started pouring rain ,ilooked up and and said dam aint this fun to drunk to run i staggered home,never attented aa never found regilion.i done it ill fix it 5 years later i met my wife7 years we got married she had a daughter 6 weeks old when we met,i still drank nothing like before,and it was hell cutting back,life flies by don,t waste it live it,all i started out with was a old single wide 10/50 a kz 1000 and my child ,my parents helped me some, my dad passed in 88,im profe you can go from nothing to at least content, my lil boy give me a reason to live take care im 53 im not regolius but i do belive the statement god dosen,t make junk.look what you done you helped make life ,you are there your daddy:eusa_dance:poppop ps the daughter has called me daddy 22yrs son is now 32

PopPop:

I'm just now seeing this thread, so I'm late to the party. Anyway, I was the guy wondering what tire would work on the 3.5" wide rim on the max. I run a darkside on my triumph rocket and will personally never go back.

Ever since getting the max, I've been looking for a proper car tire to mount up, but was concerned about the width. Seeing that you have that sucker mounted, that gives me some motivation to try it myself.

As for the darkside tires, it is indeed a personal decision, and definitely not for everyone. But for me, its a no-brainer.

Nice work! I may very well be following in your footsteps.

-GL
all the luck in the world the airing it up is the hard part mine took 110 to seat good luck poppop

poppop,

Trucks sweet! Always wanted to do one, must be hand full. If you'd like I can size and post more pics up using my server in another thread. You can email them to me by clicking the address under the picture.
hope this is what you meant im a desent mechanic ,sorry with puters that is one bad bike our closest drag strip is about 85 miles away ,bristol tenn you tell me to be careful how bout you after i click the adress where do i go? any way thanks for commets,if i need anything for my max ill give you a shout poppop

Last edited:
poppop,

my outlook express dosen,t work don,t know whats wrong i re posted them to you on this site im a puter dummy poppop

Nice truck poppop! What year is it? Looks real tight in that engine compartment but hey... it fits! Been looking to buy one already converted so I'd just have to tub it out and put a rear end under it. Looks like fun!

Yeah, post some pics of the s-10. It sounds awesome!! I have a 91 suburban with the 454 that my elderly father gave me...its sitting in the back yard. I keep eyeballin the 454 and my 59 nash metropolitan!! It would make one hell of a runner with that big block in it! The nash is so small that I can roll up the passenger window from the drivers seat without leaning over! Anybody got a shoehorn?
may have to get anew frame the motor may twist the nash frame beond repair weve got a honda that rens a big block at shadyside in sc fast but not real stable nashes are rare anymore better check out the value first good luck poppop

Nice truck poppop! What year is it? Looks real tight in that engine compartment but hey... it fits! Been looking to buy one already converted so I'd just have to tub it out and put a rear end under it. Looks like fun!
its a 96 my son bought it new 4 banger 5 speed weve talked about selling it the motor has about 5to 700 miles on it orinngally was a street driven vehicle still spins about 50 ft but dosen,t break axles anymore thanks to moser also tore hogh gear out of turbo 400 had it rebuilt drove about 400 miles since ocassly sneak it out and terroize the neighborhood,take care poppop

Sweet! :drool: but way beyond my budget... 100k in that car easy.
no more around 12 to 15and about a year of spare time labor, i built stuff like this for a living manily 40 cheveys and old stuff like that narrowed frame or replaced frame all or section replaced wiring installed custom dashes stuff like that starting to creek and pop now eyes aren,t as good thinking about less work more fun while im still able i don,t want to have the only max with a walker for a sissy bar poppop

don,t want to have the only max with a walker for a sissy bar poppop

I'll help ya Poppop,

I'm sure we can adapt one of them wheeled walkers to double as wheelie bars.

walkermax.jpg

Back