Central florida Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK people were asking about a tech day in May so Sunday the 23rd is the best day that I can come up with starting around 11 am. I will do the normal simple lunch & sodas. Hope to have a good turn out this time looking forward to it. Please try to let me know if you can make it so I will know how much food I need . Thanks, Kyle

I'll try to stop in, but my daughter is getting married the 29th so I expect I'll be pretty busy around then. I'll give you a heads up the week before, if that's not too late.

You have great timing for planning these when I am out of town , lol. Someday I will make one.
Wee that sucks oh well hopefully you can make one another time. I was gonna do it the next weekend but I had plans & ther is no way I can do it before then I have 2 other peoples bikes I am working on & need to get my CBX back together before then so we can have the lift to use plus I wanna ride my CBX.

THanks Kyle. I'll spread the word to the south guys and will get back to you if we can pencil in this date. Some really intersting Maxes down here I think you would appreciate. I'll even bring my Carbtune! Patmax

SO I am fairly new to this forum, what is up with the meet?
I am in the Tampa Area?

Come down and join us! We meet in Kyle's garage in Oldsmar, play with our bikes, have a few burgers and some soft drinks, and generally have a great Max time!

It's on Sunday May 23rd 11am onwards.

Sounds like fun! Where? any directions?
Not sure where your at in Tampa. I am right in between tampa & Clearwater my address is 362 Tavernier circle, Oldsmar Florida 34677 & my phone number is 813- 270- 0000 feel free to call any time rather its on the the tech day or before. If I dont answer leave A message & I will get back to you asap.

THanks Kyle. I'll spread the word to the south guys and will get back to you if we can pencil in this date. Some really intersting Maxes down here I think you would appreciate. I'll even bring my Carbtune! Patmax
I Look forward to it & really hope yall can make it. As far as your carb tune if you want to bring it thats great but I do have a nice set of gauges here if you dont want to carry it.

If I don't wuss out like I did last time, I'd be willing to demonstrate the carbtune for any who want to learn how to sync carbs. Currently still having intermittent ignition loss which I have to correct before any road trip though. I'll keep replacing crap til I find the problem. Patmax

If I don't wuss out like I did last time, I'd be willing to demonstrate the carbtune for any who want to learn how to sync carbs. Currently still having intermittent ignition loss which I have to correct before any road trip though. I'll keep replacing crap til I find the problem. Patmax
Geter done so you can make it out !

If needed I may have a spare TCI handy for you to try. I dunno if it's good or not (it came from my spares '86 bike) but it's worth a shot - lemme know if I need to bring it.

Really looking forward to next Sunday! I'm gonna do work during the week but might not get it all done and try finishing it on tech day.

Not sure where your at in Tampa. I am right in between tampa & Clearwater my address is 362 Tavernier circle, Oldsmar Florida 34677 & my phone number is 813- 270- 0000 feel free to call any time rather its on the the tech day or before. If I dont answer leave A message & I will get back to you asap.

Great I will, I am currently in Paso Robles CA, but will be back in town (Valrico) tomorrow, I will call you this weekend.
Thanks
Brett

Hey Kyle looking at Sunday are we still on for an around 11am start?

I'm gonna be trying to battle brake rotor bolts, 3 of them to be exact.. :confused2:

S'gonna be good to catch up!

Latest posts

Back