Cheetahonline solid motor mounts?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rarick123

Reaction score
Anyone using these? I placed my order 2 weeks ago (instant payment via PayPal), and I haven't received them yet, haven't gotten anything regarding shipping, and they haven't responded to my email asking for an update.

Hey Rarick:

Have you tried calling them on the phone?

Elimax

I had this sort of problem happen before. Put in a report online with PayPal, who will contact those turkeys and find out why you don't have what you paid for.

It worked for me with an ebay sale I tried thru a specific retailer, who failed to deliver what they said they were sending. Again, it worked and I got my $ back.

Try it...you'll like it!

Elimax

I order order almost 2 weeks 07/2012, I haven?t got any information about shipping etc.
I have tried to contact Paul Berkebile (www.cheetahonline.com) by mail and phone, no answers. I did cancel the order by mail, no answer..

I will contact paypal to get money back. My advice do not order from this company, I haven?t read a good post about this company.

My advice do not order from this company!

Maybe it should be spelled cheateronline...:rofl_200:

CaptainKyle also has some still, doesn't he?

Go w/Kyle or Sean (Morley's Muscle). Those guys support us.

That's too bad, call paypal service (which actually isn't bad since I had this issue once), and just tell them what's happened, i.e you paid and have received no notice of shipment and nothing has arrived.

They asked if I had tried to contact the seller, I said yes, and that they hadn't responded to ebay messages, emails, and the phone # was out of service.

For me they refunded the money to my account almost immediately, and then presumably chased after the seller to get their money back.

I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was.

Back