christmas, what did you get ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same opinion for a rental car. Hopefully they learned their lesson. Fox must be a Crap rental agency. No Support or concern was shown by the company. Money isn't really a concern to them. With all the plans they have for this vacation, it'll likely be $5,000 anyway.
Truck has had a few offers. Not Enough, Advertised world wide at $17,995 minus commission, Appraisal at $21,500

Dave

Dave, I use Hertz for rentals, more $ but they have great customer service, I have also used Enterprise and have had similar results.

Were the children trying to catch anoles in the shrubbery?

Any luck w/the truck sale?

Last edited:
I got between 6 & 8 inches of rain with highways closed in two directions around here. The wife & I are very thankful we built on a hill.

My chrome scoops and sidestand arrived from Sean on Dec 24. So that was cool!

Then Santa bought me this:

xqie14.jpg

et8fvl.jpg

wsmd1d.jpg

For you guitarists, it's a G&L ASAT Deluxe Semi-Hollow. Mahogany body with a flamed maple(or 'tigerstripe' top, birdseye maple neck, tone for days. I'll be playing it through a Mesa Boogie Lone Star amp, which I'll be picking up tonight.

Should be able to get some recording done soon. Might put a jam band together. How does "Almighty V-max" sound for a band name?:eusa_dance: lol

My chrome scoops and sidestand arrived from Sean on Dec 24. So that was cool!

Then Santa bought me this:

xqie14.jpg

et8fvl.jpg

wsmd1d.jpg

For you guitarists, it's a G&L ASAT Deluxe Semi-Hollow. Mahogany body with a flamed maple(or 'tigerstripe' top, birdseye maple neck, tone for days. I'll be playing it through a Mesa Boogie Lone Star amp, which I'll be picking up tonight.

Should be able to get some recording done soon. Might put a jam band together. How does "Almighty V-max" sound for a band name?:eusa_dance: lol
Post some playing-:clapping:

A tool kit for the 95, now looks like I need a tool bag for the forks or something.. Who would have thought for $40 how much it would get you for tools from Cycle Gear.. Weighs like 10 lbs.. gonna switch out the ratchet and add a spark plug socket....

Attachments

• Tools.JPG
    Tools.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 16
BorgBiker, I can hear some Eric Johnson influence in there.
I can't wait for asat tele pickin'.
My older brother is in Austin and has been with his band since 1988.
I too am from Texas-West.

BorgBiker, I can hear some Eric Johnson influence in there.
I can't wait for asat tele pickin'.
My older brother is in Austin and has been with his band since 1988.
I too am from Texas-West.

Thanks! Yeah, I've seen Eric perform at least 50 times in the last 30 years. Most of that was 1984 to 2004, when I lived in Austin and was privy to his 'secret' performances. He and Stevie Ray Vaughn were the local heroes, and I tried to absorb some of the vibe of each - to varying degrees. I've seen him about 5 times since moving to SoCal. He's still amazing!

My ASAT sounds like a 335 and feels like a Strat while looking like a Tele. In fact I'm looking for an ASAT Classic for real Tele tone. But it has to be a stupidly cheap deal, cause the wife said the "money hemorrhaging has to stop!"But eBay has shown me a few deals that might actually work.

Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back