clutch and brake levers Gen 1... Anodized....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhader

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions on where to get some nice fancy looking brake and clutch levers for the Gen 1 Vmax?? Good quality as well?

I did a few searches but only came up with Gen 2 stuff.... Or stuff from China that had to be purchased in large bulk quantities....

Anyone have any suggestions on where to get some nice fancy looking brake and clutch levers for the Gen 1 Vmax?? Good quality as well?

I did a few searches but only came up with Gen 2 stuff.... Or stuff from China that had to be purchased in large bulk quantities....

Fancy doesn't always equal quality or functionality . My fancy ones ( expensive & blingy ) are not , IMHO , as functional as my plain w/ adjustments style levers.

Bling ( Exactrep ) Plain ( Pazzo )

Attachments

• # 2 Group Chip 196.jpg
    # 2 Group Chip 196.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 58
  • First  Pictures Chip 376.jpg
    First Pictures Chip 376.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 67
I very recently installed the $39.99 ( shipping included) e-bay levers. Choice of colors, adjustable in both length and grip. They fit great and work even better.
I did drill a hole for the OEM spring but others here have not.
Lew

has anyone purchased from these guys at all? they look decent?
I am looking for some adjustable ones similar to the posted pic from Rolli above.

Dude, do a search on this site for adjustable levers. Theres about 200 posts in the thread and all the info you are seeking is there.

Back