Concealed Carry Weapons, Firearm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is similar to a scenario I heard about last yr. Dork. Doesn't know the diff between fags and little children. And he doesn't know where the king stays? At least he should figure he's on the wrong coast. Totally tard.

A laser on any revolver or auto will dramatically improve a normal persons accuracy... That being said, I had a 642 before I started using a laser. couldn't hit crap with it either...:rofl_200:

I'm no gun wiz but in service I had a Glock 17 for Concealed carry (9mm), Glock 21 on my belt (45), Micro Tavor on my hip, and micro Uzy on a strap (guess were I served).

The Uzy was the only one that ever jammed on me.

Had some time with a Desert eagle too.
It has immense stopping power but it jammes like the guitarist from phish.

I highly recommend Glocks for personal defense.

Watched a program on the uzi yesterday. Kinda neat, late 40's tech. The original put out 600 rpm. The smallest micro uzi does 1200. That'd sound like the 42 German burp guns. One short squeeze of the trigger and it's time to reload. I come up with .05 of a second between pops, 1.6 seconds to empty a 32 rd clip. Am I correct? Wish I'd be allowed to have one w/o spending a fortune. The ultimate defense pistoli.

:gun shoot:

A guy I used to work with carried a Kimber. He loved it to death. I shot it a few times, I liked it as well. Kimber definately makes a fine sidearm.
I own a Kimber BP 10 II. Its a low end model, polymer frame. BUT it is one hell of a gun. Love that thing. I only had problems with it when I was shooting bad ammo, and coated casings ammo threw it. Had to send it in and kimber fixed it and said only to shoot quality rounds threw it.
I wish I had the money for a high end Kimber.

A Kimber is what you show your friends.
A Glock is what you show your enemies.

Ya. . . OK :ummm:

When you can afford a Kimber you see the difference.

And by the way . . . anyone that "shows off" his guns is a :jerk it:

I like glocks and I love my glock for what it is but the Kimber pistols are awesome pistols. I have shot several of them and love them, a Kimber Pro Carry is definetely on my "list". I have never met anyone who has purchased a Kimber and regretted it. Its like comparing a VW to a Ferarri.

FYI/ Reminder for anyone in Ca.

product_thumb.php
ATTN CALIFORNIA AMMO BUYERS, ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT TO ORDER AMMO !!

The new California law AB962 is going into effect the end of this month, which will end internet and mail-order deliveries of handgun ammo to individuals in California. Here at J&G we will stop shipping handgun ammo to California after Friday Jan 14th

Glock 45 GAP model 38 here, carry everyday CWP's are wonderful thing. The 45 Gap ammo gives you 45 caliber performance in a medium frame,hell with baggy pants you can pocket carry it! Ammo is expensive as hell though. My other carry weapon is a Taurus Ultra Lite 6 shot 38, I like it allot to!

FYI/ Reminder for anyone in Ca.

product_thumb.php
ATTN CALIFORNIA AMMO BUYERS, ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT TO ORDER AMMO !!

The new California law AB962 is going into effect the end of this month, which will end internet and mail-order deliveries of handgun ammo to individuals in California. Here at J&G we will stop shipping handgun ammo to California after Friday Jan 14th

Man, I feel sorry for you guys in CA. Emissions and gun laws, that's your trade-off for nice weather and fake boobies, I guess....

Glock?

Plastic guns with out a visible hammer?

No thanks....

Not to mention every single time you hear about some cop shooting himself in the ass while taking a shit it's a Glock, the things are about 80 "cocked/triggered" just waiting on a little help to go off...it's inherent in the design....

Latest posts

Back