Conesville, IA Labor day weekend

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosboss

Reaction score
Its an early post, but I thought I would get a general idea of who is attending it this fall. I plan on going and I will have my wife too. I know quarterhorse is going also. Jeff? Nathan? You guys going again? I want to come down Friday morning/afternoon and come home Sunday. I had a really good time in the spring so the fall event is a must. I was thinking about racing this time around. Not sure though.:ummm: I have another friend that is planning on going, but you never know untill the day comes. Anyway, lets get a good vmax showing guys.:punk:

here is the link... http://www.circleofpridemc.com/pages/cancerrun2.htm

I'll be there with my nitrous bottles filled.... $1000 to the fastest import.... I still don't think an 80HP shot will get me there, but it would be fun trying!

Terra said she wansn't interested in going, so I doubt she'll be there, I know she won't be watching me race.... that's for sure! She still thinks I'm gonna kill myself at the track even though it is probably the safest place to ride.

The girls were hoping Tara would be there. Tell her that and nudge her a little. That way the girls can go do their own thing for a while.

The girls were hoping Tara would be there. Tell her that and nudge her a little. That way the girls can go do their own thing for a while.

I talked to Samantha again tonight and she's still up in the air. If that's the case I'll be rolling down with a damn tent on the back of the bike hahaha. I need to find some saddle bags.

Of course I'm in. Conesville = My Happy Place.:eek:h yeah:

Wifes at Coneville?:ummm:

That's cool. I know mine won't be.

I will be hauling a tent with saddle bags again this year. I'm also thinking maybe I should have a video camera too this time. I could go for a short subject Oscar maybe.:whistlin:

Jeff, will we have a big enough lot for this many tents?

Is this going to be rented out for the VMAX riders, such as a Track Rental Day Private Meet?:ummm:

Has anyone called the track and asked the price to do this? Take a head count from here and divide it in for a cost.

The highest cost is to have an ambulance on site along with the price per gallon on the VHT (Traction compound spray for the track).

Is this going to be rented out for the VMAX riders, such as a Track Rental Day Private Meet?:ummm:

Has anyone called the track and asked the price to do this? Take a head count from here and divide it in for a cost.

The highest cost is to have an ambulance on site along with the price per gallon on the VHT (Traction compound spray for the track).

Not at all, this is a dirty H-D mostly biker event with lots of crude acts and nudity going on. It's a friggin awesome time, if your into partying that is.

Not at all, this is a dirty H-D mostly biker event with lots of crude acts and nudity going on. It's a friggin awesome time, if your into partying that is.

Not really into partying and dragracing all in one event. Most of all I dont really care to be within 5 feet on a dragstrip lined up against some drunk idiot on a Harley.
I will admit I have been to these functions which they just had here in Sturgis, KY they are a blast though and its very entertaining watching Harley guys trying 1) to ride 2) dragrace.:rofl_200:
Yes at these events you will see hot dog swallowing contest, wet t shirt contest pretty much anything goes if your into looking at Saggy Harley Biker Bitch Titties than you will get a thrill.
You guys need to move a further East or gas prices need to go down a bit. I would like to meet some of you and most of all race against similiary modded VMAX's

This "drag strip" is an old landing strip used for training back in WWII (that is what I have heard anyway) I know they have torn it up and poured new concrete, but that is what it is.... concrete.... no VHT, very little (no) built up rubber, very narrow, pretty short slow down area, pro tree, lots of slow harleys, and a handful of harleys that will make it in the very low 6's or high 5's (on a shitty track) It is $40 to get into the whole event, and $10 for test and tune, and I think another $10 for the bracket racing.

Jeff I may need to rent a tent from you, I'm not sure yet. I may be on a different bike and I'm not sure if I'll be able to haul one. I'll let you know a week before though.

Jeff I may need to rent a tent from you, I'm not sure yet. I may be on a different bike and I'm not sure if I'll be able to haul one. I'll let you know a week before though.

???? Different bike.... are you not telling me something????

Jeff, what is the going rate on your tents? hehe. I've been meaning to ask you if I could borrow a tent from you like last time. I am working on some bags for my bike but I think all of my gear plus the wife is going to be a bit much to fit on a vmax. Let me know if you have an extra so I can figure it out.:punk: Thanks

....paging Mr. Herman, Mr. Herman you have a telephone call at the front desk.......

*Pee Wee Herman if you don't remember the movie*

Back