contacting an individual

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praxxl

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum.
Some have referred me to specific members of the forum.
If I have a user name, is it possible to post something for a specific person?
I don't see how to do it.

Also, I am certain there are lots of posts on transmission repair, but when I search, I get nothing. Must be my keywords are poor.
Can someone offer the right keywords to find threads on transmission repair?
My bike is popping out of 2nd gear and I really want to fix it myself but need guidance as I haven't done it before.

Here's the transmission section of the forum: http://www.vmaxforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Here's the members' list section: http://www.vmaxforum.net/memberlist.php

You can look up an individual there, then click on their 'handle' to send a PM. Or you can simply open up the title "quick links", then click on personal messages to find the "send new message" option. Then type that persons' handle into the recipient box. Not sure for everyone, but if I do this, then the autofill will help me type that recipients' full name, and until the complete name is typed, even opens a multi-list of optional recipients beginning with the first letters as I type.

I just click on their name, a list of
options pops up and click on Private Message button. That way you can send a message without anyone seeing it (except the moderators)

I just click on their name, a list of
options pops up and click on Private Message button. That way you can send a message without anyone seeing it (except the moderators)

No one can see the PMs except the person receiving it.

Is there anyway to archive messages? My inbox is always too full to accept new messages and I have to back and delete a bunch. This sucks because there is info in them that i refer to often such as messages ive sent to folks about items for sale or inside help on how to fix stuff and do mods.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Is there anyway to archive messages? My inbox is always too full to accept new messages and I have to back and delete a bunch. This sucks because there is info in them that i refer to often such as messages ive sent to folks about items for sale or inside help on how to fix stuff and do mods.

There is a great way to increase the total numbers of messages you can have AND be able to archive said messages...the simple process of donating to the forum!
http://www.vmaxforum.net/billspaypal.php?

At the bottom of your PMs, there is multiple choice pull down menu. One of the choices is to download your pms to your computer.

Back