Cop pepper sprays motorcyclists

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given a desk job pending further investigation - per the CBS morning news before work this morning.

I'd bet these disturbed police officers, hate the fact that most people, now days, has some sort of recording device running. Can you imagine what they've done off camera?

I am sure the bikers probably committed their fair share of mischief but spraying operators of motor vehicles with pepper spray was not the way to handle the situation. Should have pulled out and used his radio instead.

Citation up to the cop, punishment up to the judge, I dont understand why this is so hard for for law enforcement to grasp. Aside from risking life and limb he deprived them of due process. I get nervous when I see a cop, no matter what I'm doing or not doing.

If you want you can wash it down with a story about a great cop. (I have no affiliation with this site)
https://www.oathkeepers.org/oathkeeper-sheriff-blocks-feds-from-raiding-local-farmer/

Latest posts

Back