crazy dragbike design

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Now this takes the term "Lay down chassis" to a new level. :biglaugh:

dragbike1.jpg

Attachments

• jade.jpg
    jade.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 70
  • mccoy_dynamics-300x200.jpg
    mccoy_dynamics-300x200.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 68
He doesn't appear to be strapped down or have a chute attached to the bike, this may be by design and I don't know how fast it is but if he tanks the wall or goes off the end of the track he may be in a world of hurt!

Judging from the pictures and background images I would estimate these are from the late 60's to early 70's. Still crazy but i'd try it!

Sean

Judging from the pictures and background images I would estimate these are from the late 60's to early 70's. Still crazy but i'd try it!

Sean

Was Virgin Atlantic around then? I'm thinking 80's

Was Virgin Atlantic around then? I'm thinking 80's

I'm thinking 80's too. Virgin Atlantic was founded in '84. Look at the second pic of the thumbnails and that looks to be a red member's only jacket :biglaugh:.

That first thumbnail could be a late 70's early 80's pic. They had alot of cool designs back then, Russ Collins' twin and triple engined bikes, Terry Vance's T/F bike and many others.

Attachments

• russcollins.jpg
    russcollins.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 9
  • tri-engine_sm.jpg
    tri-engine_sm.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 11
  • hines.jpg
    hines.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 10
  • w_list_e_nunn_1978_champ.jpg
    w_list_e_nunn_1978_champ.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 8
Geesh. Can you imagine how fast the road would appear to you being that close to the ground, especially on something that's faster than usual? Make you one, Sean!

On the bright side, if he T-boned the wall, other than the busted up bits of bike, all they would have to do is pick up his helmet.....the entire rest of his body would be stuffed inside it like one of those snakes in a can. No fuss no muss

6182.3275.full.jpg

Back