Custom Dynamics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jamie : You should email them some pics of your bike done with the lights and stuff that you bought from them. I'm sure they too you be impressed - they might even add the pics on thier site. That way if we were to contact them he would know what we're talking about and he'd know exactly what we would need to do what you did. Just a thought.

That's a great idea, I'll try and do that tomorrow or Monday, Mark if you have any suggestions about wording the discount request let me know, I'm not a good sales man.

Jamie, me either. 4gasem, can you help us out in creating an email? I would think we could just let C.D. know that vmaxforum.net has 'X' amount of members interested in your products. We're wondering if you would be interested in offering the group a discount?

I've bought a few things from http://www.customdynamics.com/ and my wife has too, they are very helpful over the phone and I've been happy every time.

I've been running one of their LED rear tail lights for a couple of years now and haven't had any problems with it. I flinched at the price but am glad I went that way now.

It's been mounted a couple of different ways since I put a sport tail on it.
In the first picture I hung it off the license plate bracket since the stock lights that come with the sport tail are kind of wimpy. In the picture it's hanging crooked but has since been straightened out.

Rusty

Attachments

• tl1.jpg
    tl1.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 227
  • sporttail1rs.JPG
    sporttail1rs.JPG
    218.3 KB · Views: 74
Also...
I just saw on their website a couple of days ago, they now have the grab bar plate with duel led bars in it for the VMax, completely plug and play, no splicing. I think it was $158.
They had a picture of the gray plate but they said it was chrome.

I bought a set of Micro LEDs from them last year and they have GREAT service!

I just got the clear lens with amber led dual intensity mini bars in today (ordered them Monday). Replacing the weak arse Napa LED running lights I was using.

I tested them and was kind of bummed at first glance. Then I made the mistake of looking directly into them on high mode. It's like I have welders flash 10 minutes later!

These are the brightest LED lights I have seen that are not on an emergency vehicle!!!

By: Signal Dynamics

Item #: 02241
http://www.customdynamics.com/Light_bars.htm

They are annoyingly bright and will blind people I'm afraid. No way you can ignore these even in the daytime.

Very Good Stuff!!!

Attachments

• signaldynamics_mini.jpg
    signaldynamics_mini.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 40
That's a great idea, I'll try and do that tomorrow or Monday, Mark if you have any suggestions about wording the discount request let me know, I'm not a good sales man.

This might help :biglaugh:

Attachments

• kitty_gun.jpg
    kitty_gun.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 23
Back