Dale Walker 4-2 exhaust on Ebay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus if you polish the ceramic pipes it will look like new! Trust me I know!:whistlin:

Can anyone tell me if any mods have to be done to fit this exhaust ?like removal of centre stand brackets or if you can still access the oil filter? thanks in advance Kevman

Can anyone tell me if any mods have to be done to fit this exhaust ?like removal of centre stand brackets or if you can still access the oil filter? thanks in advance Kevman

I have this on my bike. Oil filter's no problem but you have to get the kit from Walker to fit the stand. (He's included it) It's a stop to keep the stand from going to far up. I just leave mine off and reinstall when servicing.

Chris

My bike pulled close to 130 hp with this exact setup... getting it all evened up was a bit of a pain but I was pretty happy with it.

Better quality than I have seen by some others

Frank

Better quality than I have seen by some others

Frank

I agree! The head pipes follow the rails amazingly well and Dale is actually very proud of that and went on about how long it took him to achieve it. :thumbs up:

Here's some pics of it installed. I have a set of his super comp cans installed though. :punk:

Attachments

• Vmax done #2 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #2 9-11-07.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Vmax done #8 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #8 9-11-07.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Vmax done #3 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #3 9-11-07.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 46
Sorry! Go to www.holeshot.com and hear them.

I have no sound bites as I have no method of recording them.:stickyman:

LOL I just noticed these are about 1.5 hours from my house!

I am sad ,I emailed the seller and he is not interested in shipping to Australia.I say good day to you sir or some such insult .

The chances of scoring a decent set of pipes of that quality are pretty remote in Oz and a shop in Brisbane offered me an aftermarket set of unknown rep for a $1000.00 with no guarentee that you were going to get a power boost and not lots of noise and no go a la those ufo pipes some people don.t like .But there were some euro shops who shipped at a reasonable cost and I bought an Eagle Mach 7 for my B12s which was a really nice system but that was when I was single and now I have to budget everything .oh welll one can dream :cheers:

:biglaugh:GRRRR i hate you coriturner, whoever you are

i just got off work in a HURRY to go check this auction before it ended, and i was too late, i got outbid by 36 lame dollars :bang head:

I am sad ,I emailed the seller and he is not interested in shipping to Australia.I say good day to you sir or some such insult .

I get that too, There is alot of the "Lower 48 shipping only" out there. Eventhough it aint that expensive going by USPS.

I shipped my stock mufflers to france when the guy asked if I would. I didn't have a US bidder on them. They were from France, New Zealand, Aus.

The priority shipping to France was $140 including the insurance.

Back