Damn!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
First, let me apologise for the lack of a photograph....

I was heading home from work today, and stopped at a light in East Aurora NY (outside Buffalo). Across the intersection from me was this AMAZINGLY fine looking chick on a sport bike, who cares what it was....

She had this teeny tiny tight little cropped shirt on, and these fine looking hoots just about falling out of it. All bent over the bars, and just looking wonderful. Shje gave me a smile as we passed under the light. I had just come from a store where I bought my wife a 19th Anniversary present, and was heading home to surprise her.

I guess I can resist temptation, because I didn't follow the babe on the bike..... Besides, I was on the RoadStar - so not much chance of catching up to her.:bang head:
Anyway, I got home, gave my wife her present, and was very happy I didn't follow the temptress on the sport bike.

So how was your day?

I was heading home from work today, and stopped at a light in East Aurora NY (outside Buffalo). Across the intersection from me was this AMAZINGLY fine looking chick on a sport bike, who cares what it was....

She had this teeny tiny tight little cropped shirt on, and these fine looking hoots just about falling out of it. All bent over the bars, and just looking wonderful. Shje gave me a smile as we passed under the light. I had just come from a store where I bought my wife a 19th Anniversary present, and was heading home to surprise her.

I guess I can resist temptation, because I didn't follow the babe on the bike..... Besides, I was on the RoadStar - so not much chance of catching up to her.:bang head:
Anyway, I got home, gave my wife her present, and was very happy I didn't follow the temptress on the sport bike.

So how was your day?

:ttiwwp:

So how was your day?

And yer a far, far better man for making that decision, right? Bill.....right?....Bill..............Hmmm! :confused2:

And yer a far, far better man for making that decision, right? Bill.....right?....Bill..............Hmmm! :confused2:

About a year ago when I was married I would have said yes, defo.

Now that I'm not, I'll just say where is she!? And Bill, honestly, you can't do this to us - no pix!?!?

I've been meaning to take a ride down the 400 to east aurora, now i have a reason.

Bill musta made the right decision, he's still not back from the reward portion after showing such restraint and dedication to his home life!
Did I mention that Bill was the author of " A hand in the surprised and pleased bush is smarter than chasing one on a faster motorcycle!"

Whoa!!

The same thing happened to me the other day, c'ept it was easier to not follow her.

:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Attachments

• chick_on_motorcycle.jpg
    chick_on_motorcycle.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 131
............but if you had followed her, it would only have been to lecture her on wearing ATG, ATT. Right? Or maybe being a squid isn't bad for everyone? :ummm:

Back