did i mess up? (kerker)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowpoke

Reaction score
ive always heard kerker was a good set up (on different bikes)but after doing my research on this site it seems not many people run that set up on the vmax... also i know my center stand will go bye bye. but will i have to remove the tabs that the center stand bolts too as well? ( the tabs that are welded to the frame)

Yes, the tabs will need cut off (at least the right side). You can save them to be rewelded back on if desired later. I had a bike we just beat the tabs over on but the header didn't quite fit right though it did fit.

There are a ton of Kerker's out there and it's a great performing header and with the comp baffles is one of the meanest sounding (in my opinion).

Sean

Yes... The tabs have to be cut off.

This is the #1 reason I decided against it. Otherwise it's a great system.

Chris

sounds simple enough. anything has to sound less raspy than my exhaust does now. sounds bad ass at idle....but thats about it lol.... im patiently waiting to see my new exhaust show up sean :)

oh im working up an email about my seat i wanted to run passed you...

I love my Kerker w.2" baffle. Fairly acceptable in rural areas but still sounds awesome when you throttle it.

I heard a Kerker with a 2.5 race baffle on the Brownie Run......

It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!:worthy:

Center stand be damned........If I get the cash I'm getting one:punk:

love my Kerker, i get complements every time even from harley guys.

Yeah, that competition baffle is the shit. Mine is missing about half of the packing that's SUPPOSED to be in it though :clapping:

good deal. i know kerkers reputation with other bikes and figured it would be the same with the vmax. doing away with the center stand might suck later.... but im sure ill figure something out when the time comes.... i cant wait :)

about time you got off the fence kyle, good for you hahahah. I like my 2" kerker at idle, sounds super tough, specially cold, little choke on ohhh ya thats the stuff :punk:

about time you got off the fence kyle, good for you hahahah. I like my 2" kerker at idle, sounds super tough, specially cold, little choke on ohhh ya thats the stuff :punk:

I always said....."Single sided pipes look terrible.........Whaddya mean no center stand EVER AGAIN????"

That thing sounded like a damn SPRINT CAR!!!!!!!!:punk:

I need cash.......who wants a lawn tractor......how about a sled or two.....

A kidney maybe......

I WILL have THAT sound:eusa_dance:

well had already ordered it and had a small voice in the back of my head telling me i might have messed up... that voice was killed rather abruptly though :)

bwahahah now thats funny! but i want a new monkey. a good sniper wouldnt let someone know he had a rifle :p

The problem is your Monkey has now been trained, probably by Dannymax's ninja monkeys, and will be impossible to find and remove from duty. If you are VERY quiet you may actually catch a small bit of noise at the moment of impact when he takes out every one of your voices of reason!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Get a wife! She snubs out the Monkey pretty quick... Then have a kid... Is it wrong that I got a kick out of picking out our stroller on Saturday? lol

Chris

Get a wife! She snubs out the Monkey pretty quick... Then have a kid... Is it wrong that I got a kick out of picking out our stroller on Saturday? lol

Chris

The Monkey isn't snuffed out, he just changes HIS priority to match HERS. They are VERY smart you know and VERY insidious in their methods of removing your money from your bank account!!!:rofl_200:

Back