DL1000 Suzuki,, super comfy ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cool1442

Reaction score
Today I rode to a multibrand dealer with a buddy to get a Suzuki part. As usually after an hour ride my knees were all stiff from begin wadded up on my Max.. I sat on a DL1000. felt pretty good, long story short,,, sales guy had one to ride so I took it out for a while. Id have to get used to the Vtwin power and vibes ( throb really) and its waaaaaaaaaaay overgeared,, but HOLY CRAP whatt a nice comfy ride,,lots s\of leg room great feet-ass-grip relationship.. Felt like I was sitting on a big dirt bike. To late in the season tp trade and I know Ill miss the rush of power, but might trade that for a more comfortabel ride.. sounds very traitorous I know but my knees were verry happy. Anyone here have any expereince or know anyone that has a DL1000?

I haven't ridden a DL1000, but I know what you mean when I go between my DRZ400 and the VMax. The DRZ is a dual sport bike so there is a lot of leg room compared to the VMax. Power wise though, there is no comparison. Do what I did, own 2 bikes! :biglaugh:

Buster, a DRZ is my next bike, I think. Man, those things look fun. Just need to find a good excuse to add one to my garage.

If anyone is in the market, here's a sweet one with your name on it. The bike, boys, the bike. If the timing were right, I might be making a trip to Iowa to pick this one up.

Linkage

9652_3.JPG

Latest posts

Back