Driving sucks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
I left Houston Saturday at 3:40 Central and got to Bakersfield California Sunday 1:50 Pacific to return to a project after the holidays.

1691 miles, 24 hours 10 minutes, didn't stop for anything but gas, Averaged 70MPH overall and 76mph moving.

That was after getting up Saturday at 7:00 to finish "Honey Do's":bang head:

I still feel like Doo-doo, getting too old for this shit......:bang head:

That's good time. Glad you made it safe. What were the open road speed limits.

75 from Houston to Kerrville , 80 from Kerrville to El Paso, 75 through most of New Mexico and Arizona, 65 mostly in California, some 70 but not much in California.

I hear you...and Ive thought the same thing sometimes...I drive 668 miles going back and forth to work and home every 2 weeks. Its about 10.5 hrs each way.

Feel your pain did round trip Orlando to Iowa over the holidays. Fortunately I got to spend every minute with my wife and for those who know me, you realize how much of a blessing that is to me. Living 1300 miles apart from your spouse sucks :-/ (I know many of you will disagree based on other statements I have read on this forum given ex-wive(s), etc but I really love mine!)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I managed to average about 25mph coming back from a dentist appointment yesterday in this blizzard we've been having here. That even seemed too fast..

Back