dual headlight mod

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bud7680

Reaction score
:ummm:Anyone know about this dual headlight mod? Type of lights they are and where to get them? LED or lamps.
Thanks, Bud

1990 Yamaha V Max

Custom VMax Streetfighter Muscle ShowbikeResearch 1990 Yamaha V Max

$(KGrHqN,!hEE2g)pE3YrBN788(LkW!~~_35.JPG

javascript:;Please wait
Image not available

• Enlarge

$(KGrHqMOKowE3HO5uW8KBN787IhBng~~_14.JPG
$(KGrHqEOKjME3tI!eMJLBN787u3R7w~~_14.JPG
$(KGrHqN,!hEE2g)pE3YrBN788(LkW!~~_14.JPG
$(KGrHqQOKigE3D48Hu(DBN789Evwhw~~_14.JPG

I have a few different lights available in one of my dealer catalogs that might be what you are looking for. Download the catalog from http://www.midwest-mc.com/ then ask me for the prices for any lights (or anything else) you see.

Sean

Picture of dual 90mm halogens I mounted on my Venture.

Not as sexy as some of the VMax sets, but bright as hell.

Gary

PICT5702s.jpg

Love that look, would definitely do that mod if not already invested in the crappy but cool looking Cybermaxe Unit, I think it looks better and more Street Fighter-ish than the Cybermax too....

I wonder how ONE of those would look mounted below the Cybermax??
As it is I don't even think about riding at night except in the City where it's well lit already....the light is that bad.

p10301511.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have a similar unit mounted below the stock headlight along with MotoLights on the forks. Work great but overpower the charging system and slowly drain the Odyessy battery if all are on for a long time.

Attachments

• Front - R.jpg
    Front - R.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 51
Love that look, would definitely do that mod if not already invested in the crappy but cool looking Cybermaxe Unit, I think it looks better and more Street Fighter-ish than the Cybermax too....

I wonder how ONE of those would look mounted below the Cybermax??
As it is I don't even think about riding at night except in the City where it's well lit already....the light is that bad.

Thanks Rusty.
One way to find out is, after I get the family fed, I'll fire up the graphics program and shop in one.

Thanks Rusty.
One way to find out is, after I get the family fed, I'll fire up the graphics program and shop in one.

Got done sooner than I thought. I couldn't find a pic of your ride after the new bodywork and paint, so I used an older picture. It kind of makes the cybermax look like bender from futurama. But I like it :)

mockupu.jpg

2benderstrut22363.gif

One of the posters on the site said he hated the light output of the Cybermax, he sold his. I have an idea for a system but am gonna wait until I can afford to get one done before I write about it.

Got done sooner than I thought. I couldn't find a pic of your ride after the new bodywork and paint, so I used an older picture. It kind of makes the cybermax look like bender from futurama. But I like it :)

mockupu.jpg

2benderstrut22363.gif

I think you just caused me to spend money!
I like it!

One of the posters on the site said he hated the light output of the Cybermax, he sold his. I have an idea for a system but am gonna wait until I can afford to get one done before I write about it.

Definately not known for thier light output. But you can improve them.

That's a great looking bike KJShover. Looks like a Gen 1 and Gen 2 had a baby!

Man, that pic you posted of my bike is making me want to take some time off and go back out to Big Bend:bang head:

I need a vacation:biglaugh:

Kjshover. Was this the bolt on kit you bought or did you have to do any modifications. Also where did you hide the wiring that is in the head light?

Back