EBAY 85 vmax for sale buy now $1500

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's been one around here for 1400 that 'runs' for a while

Looks clean and in good shape. Said it has a new-er motor from an 88, and who knows how many miles were on that. Says the transmission is "tight" and the only iffy part he doesn't detail is the carbs. Even still, an afternoon of carb work and you could resell to double your investment. Definetly seems to be at least worth a look to anyone local.

I've found that ebayers tend to be pretty up-front and honest about things 99% of the time, and the other 1% are honest mistakes 99% of the time. Which of course leaves a hundredth of a percent out there that try to scam. I have yet to encounter a would-be scammer that didn't have a zero-feedback account, and didn't instantly close the account the first time I called BS on his "trading company in south africa". I ran an ebay store as my summer job, and completed hundreds of transactions and I consider myself a pretty good ebay user.

Bought a Honda civic on ebay with "78,000 original miles". When I went to pick it up, I found out it had One HUNDRED seventy eight thousand miles.....told the guy to F-off and left. He flat out lied about the mileage, then had the balls to file a negative feedback against me. I still buy stuff on ebay, but be careful because that small percentage of douchbags are out there!!!

Hmmmm! Might want to be careful with this one.....being a complete bike I would expect to see scoops & carb diaphram covers, little things like that which I'm not seeing. Also, why doesn't it run? Something to do with a massive crack in the base?

Still, it might be worth a look....:confused2:

Hmmmm! Might want to be careful with this one.....being a complete bike I would expect to see scoops & carb diaphram covers, little things like that which I'm not seeing. Also, why doesn't it run? Something to do with a massive crack in the base?

Still, it might be worth a look....:confused2:

good point. but yea still if someone could pick it up for $1000 might be worth it. it also says 'tons of other vmax parts' so who knows...

Back